ROMANTIC MESA OVERSIZED 1992 V30

Anand Mahangoe

Power User
Hi All !
I have been lucky enough to try out the new Valhallir IR : Mesa Oversized 1992 V30 UK :D

You can read more about it in its official thread by Valhallir......here is just my little 2 cents....

have used many different SINGLE IRs only , NO mixes.....just selected an IR and went through some default setting amps (excepts for the heavy USA Lead ), till I found the right Amps and here we go .
No mixing and mastering either...only adjusted some bass, drum levels.

This Pack is so good : very balanced and no need for mixing !!!
My favourite is the SM57 on speaker D2 :cool:

Music says more than words , so here it is...hope you enjoy it :)

I wholeheartedly agree with my buddy Anand. These IR's need no mixing and are usable right out of the box. I myself gravitate towards the C414 rather than the SM57, but that's not the point here. There's just something magical about, not just these, but all Valhallir IR's. They are ridiculously well balanced, highs are there without the "fingernails of a chalkboard" frequencies and the lows really punch without turning into "dinosaurfarts" when palm-muting. My point being, these IR's are really something else and I humbly urge everybody to check them out, you won't be dissapointed. And allthough these Mesa's are outstanding, also check out the Wolverine's, really, you'll be glad you did!

Hi All !
I have been lucky enough to try out the new Valhallir IR : Mesa Oversized 1992 V30 UK :D

You can read more about it in its official thread by Valhallir......here is just my little 2 cents....

have used many different SINGLE IRs only , NO mixes.....just selected an IR and went through some default setting amps (excepts for the heavy USA Lead ), till I found the right Amps and here we go .
No mixing and mastering either...only adjusted some bass, drum levels.

This Pack is so good : very balanced and no need for mixing !!!
My favourite is the SM57 on speaker D2 :cool:

Music says more than words , so here it is...hope you enjoy it :)

Sounds awesome Anand and beautiful playing. ;)

Back
Top Bottom