Wish Axe Edit Notation to denote the "Real" amp controls

ralphonz

Inspired
I'm sure this has been stated many times before, but it seems kind of stupid how I need to sit here with Yek's amp guide open at the same time as axe edit - only so I can reference what the Amp controls are on the real thing. It seems to me that, one way or another, this information could easily be baked into Axe edit; either as a side note or colour or any kind of UI notation to show which of the parameters exist and are mapped to controls on the real amp. Being able to see this at a glance rather than painstakingly scrolling through a PDF would make things much better!

I'm not suggesting that any controls be removed form the axe edit interface, just that those which are mapped to original amp controls are clearly marked.

Surely adding this to axe edit with the ability to turn it on or off would give the best of both worlds.

AxeLive has all amps and their realistic controls https://www.roxxxtar.com/axelive

ccc3f08af924ee598603ade3e711e8c8.png

Looks great but can't use it at the same time as Axe edit so not great for editing presets. I really need the grid and modifier controls.
It has a grid view Already, grid editing and modifiers editing, preset import and export are already being beta tested for the next release

Or you have it also in FracPad ;)

I don't have an iPad, just an iPhone and its too small. Not really going to buy an iPad just for the axe fx!! Thanks for the suggestions though. Really it's amazing that you guys have made such cool software but it begs the question of why hasn't fractal baked some of this functionality into axe edit? It could be improved so much by some small things.

It has a grid view Already, grid editing and modifiers editing, preset import and export are already being beta tested for the next release
Way cool, I'll keep my eye on this. Thanks!

Still not sure why this "original control" feature isn't just part of axe edit though? Not asking for a fancy graphical UI, just some way to distinguish the original amp controls from the non-original ones within the editor.

Back
Top Bottom