AX8 V8.02 Public Beta

Live on the edge! I've always used betas and never had a single one jack my gig.
...but I bet you bring a backup anyway....it seems that the folks who get burned by the rare FAS live performance glitch are always the ones who don't have an alternative.....

...but I bet you bring a backup anyway....it seems that the folks who get burned by the rare FAS live performance glitch are always the ones who don't have an alternative.....
....and it DOES occasionally happen to big names too...I witnessed Dweezil have a freeze up of his FAS rig at a gig once.

Live on the edge! I've always used betas and never had a single one jack my gig.

It's not only the beta factor but possible difference in sounds or volume between presets (I use three different amp models during the gig)

No. They are baked into the firmware and cannot be copied or moved
Unless.......I don't know if this is doable, but maybe you can make a Preset-Cab bundle , save it , and restore it to your older firmware , and save the cab to a user slot, but you very well may not be able to open it with an older FW. Anyone know if this is possible or permitted?
personally , I've never gone back to an earlier FW, except for the dreaded Q6.02 XL+ killer that borked many of our units, but of course FAS came to our rescue,.

Back
Top Bottom