Gig Video-Bark at the Moon

Sounds like you've got a little phaser going on like Jake E. Lee. That sweep has always been my favorite part of the BATM tone.

Sounds like you've got a little phaser going on like Jake E. Lee. That sweep has always been my favorite part of the BATM tone.
No, actually it's just pitch detune. But I do use the phaser like you mentioned in my preset for Rock N Roll Rebel though.

Do you share the presets?
Thanks
Sure. Don't have time cause I'm getting ready for a show and already packed up my gear but I'll post it first of next week. But there's really not much to it. EVH 100 watt blue with TS808 in the drive block drive set to zero and the level set to 100%. EVH factory cabs. No deep editing besides low and hi cut in the cab block.

nice dial in on the tone, .... not impressed with you using a Randy guitar for a Jake song o_O

;) hehe j/k
Lmao! The struggle is real. I do try to use the correct guitar for the songs but alas it's just not possible. I'd be switching guitars every song at that rate and the guys would kill me. LOL! But believe me I do try.

Holy sh*t....that's probably the best I've ever seen that song covered.
Man you nailed that entire song effortlessly...tone as well.
What's the name of that band?
I want to try and catch you the next time I travel to TX on business.
That's a tribute act I'd gladly pay to see.

Do you share the presets?
Thanks
Here ya go. I can never remember how to export presets the right way. Export preset or export preset cab bundle? I did export preset since I'm using factory cabs you can just drop them in. It's EVH factory cabs 161 and 162 in ultrarez stereo. low cut at 85hz and hi cut at 8500hz in the cab block. Scene 1 is the rhythm and Scene 2 is the lead with flanger and some slight delay along with a fliter block for a volume boost and a GEQ block with a slight mid boost.

Attachments

• Bark at the Moon.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom