More 7.02B Presets

These all sound amazing, thank you.
I cant get any sound from the Shimmer Loops setting, all the others work straight off through ax edit but his one is silent.
Something simple I'm sure but being a newbie I'm not sure. Any pointers please?

I had a quick look at the preset; the preset linked on Axechange is a Q6 version. I've attached the 7.02 version with a factory cab here, let me know how it goes.

Attachments

• Shimmer Loops 7.02.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 75
Is anyome able to open "Incredibly lush clean tone" (Methamphetaclean) in 7.02b ?

(Just to make sure theres's nothing wrong with the file as such, as for me in 7.01 it loads, but then remains a blank preset.)

Otherwise I'll (im)patiently await the 7.02 release - in the video that preset sounds *very* addictive ... ;-)

Is anyome able to open "Incredibly lush clean tone" (Methamphetaclean) in 7.02b ?

(Just to make sure theres's nothing wrong with the file as such, as for me in 7.01 it loads, but then remains a blank preset.)

Otherwise I'll (im)patiently await the 7.02 release - in the video that preset sounds *very* addictive ... ;-)
Yep works for me in 7.02. Sounds bloody incredible too

I had a quick look at the preset; the preset linked on Axechange is a Q6 version. I've attached the 7.02 version with a factory cab here, let me know how it goes.
Yep that works perfectly now Ragdoll and sounds fantastic, they all do! Thanks so much for doing that :)

Btw the whole album is great, I have been listening to them in a loop for a week now (on Spotify). I will order the CD to show my support!

Back
Top Bottom