Bass Amp models with Quantum modelling?

It occurs to me that no model needed a conversion for Quantum 1 but they did for G3 and the bass models never got G3 treatment. G3 was superseded by Quantum and the only remeasuring that happened under Quantum was for Q7. There wasn't a full list published detailing which amps were remeasured.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it was only FAS Bass... and still no ultra-res cabs from factory, either*. At least Dr. Bonkers, 3Sigma and OwnHammer have some serious good IRs for us bassists. Now, if only the rest of the technology would catch up... not holding my breath.

Edit to add * = I haven't verified this in the past few firmwares, since I have better stuff from Dr Bonkers and OwnHammer now. I may check tomorrow when I'm back in the studio...

Last edited:
The citrus 200 was a amp i think fas loaed from the bass player from Deftones. If so.. i dont think this amp has got the "full quantum thing"
And the same with USA 1-2 bass amps.. that was Robert Trujillo amp i think..

I might be wrong. But when FAS gave us these amps in the Bass FW.. (i think) This was the thing i thout was soo cool. To have "the bass amps"

If this is true.. i dont thnk that FAS got these amps.. to do more tests with for quantum fw.
Do you guys ??

That's right it was G3'd not for quantum. Thanks for that bit of info. Oh well cross fingers :)
It occurs to me that no model needed a conversion for Quantum 1 but they did for G3 and the bass models never got G3 treatment. G3 was superseded by Quantum and the only remeasuring that happened under Quantum was for Q7. There wasn't a full list published detailing which amps were remeasured.

Back
Top Bottom