New FAS Amp Models Gallery & More Ares 02.00 - Axe FX II

I have used this a lot, and been deeply grateful for this guide, because of the numbering of the models to of the amp in Axe-edit. So I could easily have a look and a quick reference at the particular amplifier, so I could see and very quickly identifies the model type..

For me it have been gold.. It would be hard for me to take my arms down if there would be a Q 8,02 FAS AMPs Models & Gallery.. With numbers..

Last edited:
I have used this a lot, and been deeply grateful for this guide, because of the numbering of the models to of the amp in Axe-edit. So I could easily have a look and a quick reference at the particular amplifier, so I could see and very quickly identifies the model type..

For me it have been gold.. It would be hard for me to take my arms down if there would be a Q 7,02 FAS AMPs Models & Gallery.. With numbers..
would this help:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threa...-amp-models-thread-series-please-read.115779/

This is a great and enormous work by Yek. But I only use this for closer studies of the amps, if I wanna know i detail what and how the amp is build and is capable of.. Then this is Great to take a look at.. But for quick reference to identifies the amp very quickly, its not the best way to find the amp..

Back
Top Bottom