GIG EMERGENCY!

Xrocker

Fractal Fanatic
can anyone please help?

I'm setting up for a gig and suddenly my mfc101 will not access any of the scenes in my presets.

I press reveal as usual to god to say scene 2 but when I push button 2 is says iasw 02 instead of calling up scene 2.

Help! I'll never get through the gig this way

Did you power cycle? Are you good a programming MFC. You can reprogram it if need me. I used to be able to do min in like 3 min

I haven't used my MFC in awhile since the AX8. I assume you power cycled both units already? Can you go up/down and presets, and if so.. do they report their names? I'm curious if you are getting bi-directional communications. Is this Ethercon of FasLink? Did you try swapping cables?

If you have an XL, make sure you have the proper FASLink or ethercon selected. Also, make sure you have the proper type of unit selected on the MFC (ii, xl, etc).

Mfc my friend into mk1 mfc.

Everything else is working.
Patch change volume way.

I was doing a show in front of about 600 people last nigh and inadvertently stepped on edit instead of increment up and the steppes on a couple of unknown buttons in the panic

Just can't get it back to original state with 5 scene buttons

Some more things to check
MFC->Edit (long press), then setup... Mode (select XL or whatever you have).
press Setup again, then Midi (midi menu)... Use Port (Faslink/Ethercon), Page over... TotalSync=On.

MFC->>Edit, then midi... page over about 7, till you get to IA01. Make sure whatever is there is correct. Use the bank up/down to increment IA01 to IA02, make sure it's set properly.

You mentioned, reveal. Also check your bank size. Edit->Setup-->Page Right 6 times. I use Bank Size 0, but it sounds like you might use 5 or 10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom