Power up on different presets

Good day to everyone.

I'm a new possessor of the Ultra and also new on the forum. All is going well, installed the Axe Edit and started to make some tones. The thing is that when i shut down the Axe Fx, i leave it on a preset that is my basic tone. Let's say preset 001. When i power it up it takes me to preset 022 for example and i have to move it all the way back to 001. How can i set it to start on preset 001?

Thank you in advance!!

Thank you for the reply. Normally it should start right on the same preset that i last played just like you said. But in this case it doesn't. I have searched the wiki for some information but no luck. I saw somewhere that it's some option like damping offset wich has the option to change from 0 to 1 so that the axe will consider the presets from 000 and 001. If i activate this option it will take me from 022 like it is starting right now to 122. Or something like that. No other option. Thank you in advance!

Do you have a midi controller hooked up to the Axe? I found that if my Midi controller automatically powered up on preset 1 then the axe would do the same.

The midi controller is an FCB1010 and it has eurekaprom 2.0. When the controller starts it starts on "default" and i need to navigate to get to the favourite presets bank. Also the controller isn't always hooked up. I could try though to start the controller first and after the axe. But i thought that there is an option on the axe for that

Hello everyone again. It's been some time since i haven't loged in. So...the problem is still there. It powers up on different presets. I was wondering maybe it's a setting or something that puts a preset on default/favourite? I have tried everything except reset back to defaults. Help is very much appreciated. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom