Axe-Edit 3.12.3 Released

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Axe-Edit 3.12.3 is now live on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/p-axe-edit-software.php

Release Notes

Axe-Edit 3.12.3 is Axe-Edit 3.12.0 with a new version number.
  • All changes made in 3.12.1 and 3.12.2 have been removed.
  • This version change is to allow customers who downloaded (and installed) 3.12.1 or 3.12.2 a clean downgrade path to 3.12.0 functionality.

My avast antivirus is preventing me from running the file, even though I selected that I do trust the axeedit.exe ..
I know there's no virus, just wanted to let you guys know, in case someone else is running into this "problem" ..

Hopefully avast get around to tag it as legite sooner rather than later

:)

" My avast antivirus is preventing me from running the file, even though I selected that I do trust the axeedit.exe .. I know there's no virus, just wanted to let you guys know, in case someone else is running into this "problem" .. "

I had the same thing recently. I think I'll disable Avast before allowing Axe-Edit to update next time and see if i can get back in sync.

Axe-Edit 3.12.3 is now live on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/p-axe-edit-software.php

Release Notes

Axe-Edit 3.12.3 is Axe-Edit 3.12.0 with a new version number.
  • All changes made in 3.12.1 and 3.12.2 have been removed.
  • This version change is to allow customers who downloaded (and installed) 3.12.1 or 3.12.2 a clean downgrade path to 3.12.0 functionality.

Thanks Michael, as always your effort is very much appreciated.

Can someone please explain this?
I'm still on 3.12.0. Read the release notes for 3.12.1 and 3.12.2 and they sound reasonable but now I'm stuck because I can only upgrade to 3.12.3 which as far as i can tell is the same as 3.12.0, is that correct?

Can someone please explain this?
I'm still on 3.12.0. Read the release notes for 3.12.1 and 3.12.2 and they sound reasonable but now I'm stuck because I can only upgrade to 3.12.3 which as far as i can tell is the same as 3.12.0, is that correct?
Yes

Thanks for the great work. :)

P.S.
I get some communication troubles on a WIN10 VirtualBox on a MAC. It could well be due to this specific set-up, but AXE-EDIT is sort of half working so it could be a AXE-EDIT (windows) problem.

Here are the symptoms :
- AXE-FX is on channel 10
- on AXE-EDIT start-up, the AXE midi channel is set to 1 --> communication problem
- going into Settings/preferences/general and pressing refresh get the right MIDI channel for the AXE.
- preset names are empty, but individually can be loaded and modified.
- Settings/Refresh after new FW works
- clicking Settings/preferences/ReFRESH and refreshing preset names leads to a communication problem.
- if AXE-EDIT the MIDI channel goes back to 1

This WIN10 VirtualBox works well with my MidyAX2 projet (sending MIDI CCs and SYSEX)

Thank you Michael your hard work is very much appreciated. However, as you know an engineers work is never done and continued efforts will remain necessary, what is your view on device selection in a multi unit array?

Back
Top Bottom