Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta

Hi,
this is my first post.
I am not a really good guitar player, but i like.
For over one year I bought an Axe FX II and i like it, but the new version is absolutely great.
You can choose every Amp you like and without studying each parameter you get a better sound than ever before.
Before everything sound good but now the tone is a little bit fuller and live/direct than before without any harsh.
I like it, really good job, thank you
Sven

Hi,
this is my first post.
I am not a really good guitar player, but i like.
For over one year I bought an Axe FX II and i like it, but the new version is absolutely great.
You can choose every Amp you like and without studying each parameter you get a better sound than ever before.
Before everything sound good but now the tone is a little bit fuller and live/direct than before without any harsh.
I like it, really good job, thank you
Sven
Welcome. We hope you enjoy the forum and make contributions!

Oh man, you guys are gonna pee yourselves... The Diezel models are ridiculous now. The new cathode follower stuff nails that chunky compression.

Teaser! :D I'm gigging this weekend, so I won't be making any changes until next week, but I can hardly wait to see what you've cooked up!

Oh man, you guys are gonna pee yourselves... The Diezel models are ridiculous now. The new cathode follower stuff nails that chunky compression.

I'm ready... bring it on,,,

612Ir662geL._SY355SX322_SY355_CR,0,0,322,355_PIbundle-4,TopRight,0,0_SX322_SY355_CR,0,0,322,355_SH20_.jpg

I just got back from my gig and was going to take a shower. Are you suggesting it might be a golden one?

Ewww!

So what’s with the lollygagging around here in the forum when you should be finishing this up?

Naa.. seriously… I’m really looking forward to this running down my leg!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom