Downloading Axe to Mac

Rickey Lafleur

I hooked up a new Mac Pro Book to my axe fxII. have downloaded the driver, Axe edit software and firmware. I used Factobot to send and receive. It looks like everything downloaded but my cabs are all showing an empty folder. Any solutions?

What do you mean by empty folder? If you mean the Mac OS X folder in Documents>Fractal Audio>Cabs then yes that folder will be empty until you put some cabs in it.

It's showing all my folders but they are all empty.
Can you be more specific? Which folders exactly are you talking about? The one created by Axe edit when you install it or are you talking about backing up your existing cabs using fractal bot? I assume the cabs exist on the Axe FX.

Can you be more specific? Which folders exactly are you talking about? The one created by Axe edit when you install it or are you talking about backing up your existing cabs using fractal bot? I assume the cabs exist on the Axe FX.
I did the Send and Receive from fractal bot. When I went to open my folders they all say empty and are empty.

Was that successful?

I'm not sure what "Axe Folders" are. Did you try to back up cabs? Presets? System?

What location did you specify in Step 2 of "Receive," and which items did you check in Step 3?
I saved in documents and step 3 were preselected

Was the firmware load successful?

What did Fractal-Bot say when the backup was complete? What message did you get?

Back
Top Bottom