Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 6.00 Firmware Released

Thank you on the behalf of the XL+ users who have been verbally assaulted for disagreeing with MK II users (I own all of your gorgeous inventions). I truly love the ability to switch modeling and enjoy the works of others without constantly changing Firmware.

I'd like to thank Cliff for taking the time to remove the older firmware modelling switching for us Mark I/II users. It shows great support, that FAS is listening to it's user base and dedication to it's products.

Thank you Cliff for your efforts from a Mk II owner. FAS is the best supplier I have ever had the pleasure of buying from. Your service via updates is of the highest order. Thank you for your leadership!

New FW sounds great! Notes jump out my fretboard. Minor issue/bug: Bad clicking noise when switching Bright Switch on 50 Bassguy

Thank you SO much Cliff for taking the time for us MkI/MkII owners, if I could buy you a beer I would.

At the risk of sounding impatient and annoying, how soon can we expect the Axe-Edit update, Cliff? :D :D *excitement intensifies*

WHOA!!! What happened!?!?!? Two hours ago I was bummed that my Mark I was end of life, now, I'm installing brand new firmware!

Fractal, Cliff... you have made a customer for life. Thank you kindly!

I can't wait to take her for a spin. Thank you SOOOOOO much for including this for the non-XL owners. It always amazes me that you're able to ignore the drama on the list...many people would simply take their ball and go home :)

Thank you, Cliff! For your tireless wizardry and dedication!
From another happy and relieved Mark I owner :)
Per

Back
Top Bottom