New Joe SATRIANI Patch!!!!

Dépends of the room, and you have to find the sweet spot.if it doesn't work, 2 solutions:
Put more drive, but be careful the sound might loose precision.
The other one, the one I prefer but depends of your place, increase the volume , play loud !!(and don't forget ears protection)

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

So, these aren't working at all on my Axe FX II Mark II - assuming I'm doing something wrong with the cab install? No sound is coming out. Any help would be appreciated!

Did you choose the good cab?maybe you can put a screen shot of your axe edit so we can check that everything's ok

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Awesome preset! Thank you for posting it. Have you tried / had any luck getting the "Always With Me, Always With You" sound from the "Surfing with the Alien" album?

Reactions: JT2
Loved the video... playing and tone. U done a fantastic job...I am super impressed.
Gonna give ur patch a go. Thanks u!!

Great tone and great chops! I just picked up the AX8. It sound great but I can't figure out how to convert these presets to use the grid on AX8 edit? Can someone point me in the right direction?

I think FracTool.exe may do that. Search FracTool.exe in this forum. I have used it with my axe fx mark II, but my win 10 computer virus protection flags it as a virus now.

Hello guys!

There it is! i've been working on a new patch for satriani sound (modern period).After a long time of testing different amps models, i finally decided to choose the JVM to match with satriani's gear, except for the clean sound (patch 1).

So for the patch:

Scene 1 : clean sound (ex: circles live version, rubina)
Scene 2 : crunch to lead sound , depending of the volume knob of the guitar, perfect for song like always with me, starry night, slow down blues ect..
Scene 3 : this one goes to 11!! very organic sound but still with definition, good sustain, with my clr or dynaudio monitoring i have good feedback!
Scene 4 : Scene 2 with an octavia dist, perfect for cool 9

Demonstration here, with a cover of flying in a blue dream!:

YouTube

For the IR, you need the clark kent's gift to mankind ultra res :

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...27-clark-kents-gift-mankind-6.html#post995108

thank you so much for this one! i set the cab this way : low cut at 100hz and high cut at 5000hz

hope you'll like it
Really great job brother and thanks for the patch.

Here's a preset/cab bundle for the AX8 including Clark Kent's gift to mankind IR in slot U53 (just in case). Unfortunately the AX8 is overloaded by scene 3 which is why I had to change that scene to use a spring reverb.

Attachments

• JOE SATRIANI 2014 (AX8).syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 70
One of the best patches of all time! Have you changed anything now with Quantum? Bravo! Simply spectacular playing as well.

Thank you for sharing. Really has that Satch vibe to it, nice. Added the Pitch block set to advance whammy, sweetness. Nice playing and love the guitar. I have a JS1000 the patch work well with. Nice playing and love the feedback, rock on.

Hello guys!

There it is! i've been working on a new patch for satriani sound (modern period).After a long time of testing different amps models, i finally decided to choose the JVM to match with satriani's gear, except for the clean sound (patch 1).

So for the patch:

Scene 1 : clean sound (ex: circles live version, rubina)
Scene 2 : crunch to lead sound , depending of the volume knob of the guitar, perfect for song like always with me, starry night, slow down blues ect..
Scene 3 : this one goes to 11!! very organic sound but still with definition, good sustain, with my clr or dynaudio monitoring i have good feedback!
Scene 4 : Scene 2 with an octavia dist, perfect for cool 9

Demonstration here, with a cover of flying in a blue dream!:

YouTube

For the IR, you need the clark kent's gift to mankind ultra res :

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...27-clark-kents-gift-mankind-6.html#post995108

thank you so much for this one! i set the cab this way : low cut at 100hz and high cut at 5000hz

hope you'll like it
Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom