Cab Pack, no Paypal?

a while back i wrote a mail to the support and a few other people i thought could tell me anything about this, never got a response...

Some of the money you pay for the products goes to PayPal and Fractal doesn't like that. That's a nice argument, BUT on the other hand they miss MANY customers. I for example would have bought many of the Cab Packs, but I can't because I don't have a credit card.

While I agree PayPal would be great, but In this day and age who doesn't have a debit card to use for transactions like this?

Some of the money you pay for the products goes to PayPal and Fractal doesn't like that. That's a nice argument, BUT on the other hand they miss MANY customers. I for example would have bought many of the Cab Packs, but I can't because I don't have a credit card.

as a vendor you can always calculate PayPal fees and add them to the total price, not a big deal.
same here, i want to buy cab lab but i simply can't buy it...

In this day and age who doesn't have a debit card to use for transactions like this?

mostly people who do not live in the USA. over here it's not a common thing to own a credit card,
we either pay cash or when it comes to online shopping people use PayPal, direct online bank transfer
or invoice payment.

What Soultrash wrote! For you USA guys this might seem odd, but almost none of my friends has a credit card. We generally have a different attitude towards money.

In the end I don't think I missed something, I prefer Ownhammer and cabir.eu IRs anyway, so ... ;)

Wouldn't Google wallet work? You can link that to your bank account and use a generated credit card number for a single use I think

Non consentire l'uso di paypal è una cazzata che limita gli acquisti dei cab lab.
Contenti loro....
Le carte di debito paypal a 5 dollari mese... siamo pazzi :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:

The lack of this payment option is very limiting for the ones living outside US. I am really interested in some cabs, but...

Back
Top Bottom