Fractal Audio AMP Models: PDF Guide

Wow! I really didn't follow Yek's original threads due to time but seeing the full compilation and his presets is unreal amount of work. Recognizing others work and generating reference is no small effort. After seeing this donated to Yek's cause, if there is something you are sporting would be happy to contribute to that as well.

Awesome job to both of you!

Wow! I really didn't follow Yek's original threads due to time but seeing the full compilation and his presets is unreal amount of work. Recognizing others work and generating reference is no small effort. After seeing this donated to Yek's cause, if there is something you are sporting would be happy to contribute to that as well.

No worries. Send all your donations to Yek. The only things I am supporting are a wife and 2 kids who think I am crazy for spending so much time on the forum :)

I have taken so much from the forum over the last few years. Think of this as my small way of giving back. I think the expression "standing on the shoulders of giants" sums it up nicely.

A big thank you to the both of you! I know how much time it can take to write up a document like that. It's crazy how many multi talented people lurk around here.

MAJOR hat tip to both of you guys! This is a great reference, and shows a lot of effort on the part of both author and publisher.

Back
Top Bottom