Axe FX Univibe vs. Fulltone MDV...

tempo synced random LFO, great idea!
I must try that...

noodlenoodlenoodlenoodlenoodlenoodlenoodlenoodle

wow.
great with the Rotary, you were right...

Last edited:
Great info on the LFO! I never really messed with the controller section before and this really helped me wrap my head around this. Now I have a killer Univibe!
Thanks!

Love the Haiku btw!!! Dude, I still do not see a way to select the waveform from the controller menu. Can you post a screen shot or a .syx preset?

select rate
press enter
set source to LFO 1A
press control set type to square
done

(almost a haiku, can't get it to fit tho...)

switch on Axe Fx
bask in the shiny green light
never ever switch off

(wow that ethiopian mocca is strong stuff!)

DUDE!!! I have literally NEVER even pressed that button before!!! This is so cool... Something new...

I am revisiting this thread because I was thinking again of buying a good univibe effect. Maybe I don't have the parameters set quite right but my axefx univibe always ends up sounding phase-shifty. Can anyone recommend some settings that nail the vintage univibe sound?

try these settings : rate 1.505Hz, depht 6.77, res 2,4%, lfo Exp, freq start 212Hz, bulb 4.02, mix 58%
I use this for a Robin Trower preset

I think resonance is in the advanced page - it is on the axe edit . I havent got my Ultra at home so I dont remember

AFAIK, that parameter does not exist in the current phaser blk in AxFXII/. AX8--but still sounds good...

I think resonance is in the advanced page - it is on the axe edit . I havent got my Ultra at home so I dont remember

Last edited:
OK, so i tried that. Sounds ok but not really like a vintage univibe. Maybe someone should send cliff a megavibe!

Back
Top Bottom