Dutch Axe-Fest 2016 (videos and pictures added)

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
It's been too long! The previous Dutch Axe-Fest was in 2013.

So GibsonLesPaul (Carl, the man with the talent for organizing things) and I are organizing a new edition.

It will be held at June 4, at "Het Vechthuis", in Utrecht. Save that date (and register below).

Of course the user base has expanded in the past years, and hopefully we'll be welcoming users of the FX8 and AX8, and interested non-owners.

Our talented friends Anand Mahangoe, Guitarjon, Morphosis will attend and demonstrate things, in addition to a presentation by yours truly. There will be simultaneous workshops, and you'll be able to testdrive your presets through gear (TIFY: Try It For Yourself).

The program is not finalized yet.

If you want to attend, make sure to REGISTER HERE: dutchaxefest.wix.com/axefest2016

Carl made this website and it has additional details and will be updated over the coming weeks.

Note that entry is free. You even get some free coins for drinks.

You can win an AX8!

Lottery tickets will be available at the event. Price depends on the number of attendees.
We encourage you to buy lottery tickets because the revenue is also used to cover the expenses of this event.

Give-aways: EV-1 pedal and Mission pedal. And labels donated by Stomplabels.de!

Made possible by our generous sponsor G66.

Last edited:
@yek - will the event be held in dutch or english ??

I already have plans that day - but I might be able to re-schedule that other commitment and take an little roadtrip (8-900 km) to Utrecht if the event is in english.
If the event is held in dutch I completely understand and thats cool, it's just that my dutch isn't up to scratch :)

At the previous edition we took a poll at the beginning, and everybody agreed to do it in English.
We had some attendees from abroad, Germany and Norway, so that was a good thing.

I'm pretty sure nobody would object to English. Fantastic if you would be able to join!
Maybe even do a presentation or lead one of the workshops, or something like that. ;-)

At the previous edition we took a poll at the beginning, and everybody agreed to do it in English.
We had some attendees from abroad, Germany and Norway, so that was a good thing.

I'm pretty sure nobody would object to English. Fantastic if you would be able to join!
Maybe even do a presentation or lead one of the workshops, or something like that. ;-)

Great !
I'd love to come and will look forward to meeting you, Anand, Jon, Carl and all the other dutch fractalites - I'll try my best and see if I can make it happen.

And sure, I'll be happy to do a presentation or a workshop - anything specific you have in mind ??

Great !
I'd love to come and will look forward to meeting you, Anand, Jon, Carl and all the other dutch fractalites - I'll try my best and see if I can make it happen.

And sure, I'll be happy to do a presentation or a workshop - anything specific you have in mind ??

We'll think of something. :)

Back
Top Bottom