Eric Johnson 'Zenland' ... not tonematched, but programmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guitartripp,
These videos can be useful ! :)

On clean, use the TC Chorus, very cold but quiet. + (MXR Dynacomp).
To sound more stringent, uses much the Tube Driver .... valve, and Fuzz Face ?!?
Have you seen how many tube drive are floating around !!!
;)

Last edited:
I definitely will...been pretty busy and haven't even been playing lately :-( I might pick up the new EJ pickups and throw them in my strat before setting up my clean tone further :)

Haha, you should do what feels right though! There's nothing bad at charging for presest, it's down to what you think is best. Personally i just think you'd need a lot of publicity like Misha Mansoor etc. to make some "real" dough out of it, but whatever rocks the boat i guess :)

Wow you do realize Dweezil offered the patches during his pledge drive for his record.
He did not have to offer them at all . The difference here is I did buy his patches because I was interested
and in your case I dont think anyone would buy the patch. Especially after the comment.
Who is the douche again ?

Interesting...someone JUST offered to pay me for the preset. I turned the request down and told him I'd send it for FREE when I'm ready with it. You can go fuck yourself for all I care :)

I rest my case I learned to build my own patches and use my own ears You have no idea the depth of Franks Patches or Dweezils which is you're loss.. Years of work in the studio on Franks work alone not to mention the great amps and efx Dweezil brought.
Ive known Eric since 1978 I used to live around the corner from him in Austin and I traded amps with him I own the flanger he cut Hylandrons on. He used my head to cut 12 by 12 vibe and finish Venus Isle.. I also found the 66 Jtm 100 which is what Hendrix used at Electric Ladyland He traded my old head for it.. But thanks Summers Eve for all you bring here..

You look like you're quite the smart one. Show me proof...otherwise you're just talk.

I'm going to be meeting Eric in a few weeks...I'll be showing him these posts and asking him if there is any truth to them.

You sound like some sort of super fan or maybe borderline stalker! I was like that once...when I was ten...

Its all good the truth will set you free I have no reason to lie about this.
I have no dog in the hunt really just did not like reading someone called Dweezil that it was not called for he is a good person and he has to fund his recordings somehow as his Dad did But do print them out and show them to Eric Im quite certain he will be honest with you about it and I also know he has no idea about the underhanded crap his tech is involved in but he is going to find out. I am heading to heritage auction with the Dumble to list it for sale to put my money where my mouth is...Action speaks louder then words and this bunch has been doing this to my family name for about long enough. one of the ones mentioned is the sole reason Fender sued Scott Lentz he had to change body and headstock shape after that spanking in court and from what I heard Scott no longer has anything to do with him for that very reason its not real nice to slander other people it causes pain and suffering and im done with that time to put the ass kicking boots on.. Legally of course you could ask Andy Fuchs about him see what his take is he had to send him cease and desist letters to shut his filthy mouth up so this is not the first time.. Im the one that called fender and gibson legal team since I was constantly being threatened with suit for building guitars by hand.. its all good though I no longer build because of how much pain and suffering it brought to my family.. Some men you just cant reach.... They just do not learn no matter how many times they are sued.. Print this out and show it to Eric as well..

Incoherent blabber...I didn't even bother reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom