YOURS for just $2400!

Yea, the prices are creeping down:

1 x Ebay - $1895
1 x Reverb - $2400 (looks like the same one on the for sale forum)
1 x FAS for sale forum - $2400

Average price - $2147

(from yesterday)
1 x Ebay - $1995
1 x Reverb - $1995
1 x Reverb - $2500

Also, one on reverb sold yesterday for $1799

Yeah the one on reverb yesterday went about two minutes before I got to my computer. At $1799 I would have jumped.

It seems all FAS products are really good quality, why do so many baulk at the warranty issue?

Well, the AX8 is a new product....and I know they have sold quiet a few in the last 2 months since the release, but I have read about 5 units that have had to go back to have issues looked at and fixed. SO I would say that the one year warranty is well worth it on a new product that has just hit the market. Now, I am not saying there is anything wrong with FAS' quality.....I've had an Ultra second hand and a II second hand and had no issues..... but I purchased those for far less than what a new product cost, not more.

Yea, the prices are creeping down:

1 x Ebay - $1895

Average price - $2147

(from yesterday)
1 x Ebay - $1995
1 x Reverb - $1995
1 x Reverb - $2500

Also, one on reverb sold yesterday for $1799

Yeah, wouldn't sell mine either, but....... if someone wanted to pay $2400 for it......or even $2200 for it..... I would have it boxed up and in the mail in about 21 minutes!

To each there own, there's always some risk in one form or another to get ahead of the line, i.e get a product that's maybe not normally going to be had in the same quarter or two that you signed up to buy. I think that if you are going to spend the extra to get it first, you may be upset if it has to go back and you pay a little more for the fix in rare instances, but more than likely your kids arnt going to starve because it wasn't under warranty and you overextended just to get the latest and greatest.

It seems all FAS products are really good quality, why do so many baulk at the warranty issue?
...because I sold a lot of gear during the 12 years I worked in music retail. I saw my share of it not work out of the box or fail soon thereafter to not want to take the risk. FAS gear is top notch but it can fail. Warranty is something your either care about or you don't.

I just mean before you pay almost double for an AX8. I totally get why you'd pick an AX8 over an AXEII at the regular price. I've even had thoughts of picking one up and doing a sort of modular setup. Using the AX8 in conjunction with my AXEII as a foot controller and for instances where I might want extra blocks in a preset... And then also have the AX8 as a backup/grab and go for smaller gigs. When they become more widely available, that is.

Surprised no EU guys are flipping AX8's

1 x Ebay - $2100

Average price - $2250

(from last week)
1 x Ebay - $2100

Back
Top Bottom