Un0 Fcb1010 pedalboard

Thank you man, I saw it but I can't use because the FCB is not recognized (don't know why)..

It does require a minimum version of the UNO chip, I think.

Also, make sure you get the right version of the SW. I think there may be different ones for LG-FCB and FCB... Can't remember.

Also, you could email them. Xavier is pretty good with replying. He's also the creator of the Gordius midi controller and there is a similar editor for that.

Hi men
I got winner!!!
I set 5 presets in top row e 5 stompboxes in down row. The FCB1010 don't remember the set of previous set of "on" and "off" stompboxes.
As soon the written tutorial to set via pedal

I did no find a tutorial to set the stompboxes via pedalboard so i realize this

Set the pedal row (Low or Up)
  1. Turn on the FCB with Down pressed

2. press 9 pedal (led on) to set the lower row of stompboxes

3. press 5 pedal (led on) to set the lower row of stompboxes for all patches

4. if you want to set the Upper row press 8 pedal (led on)

5. press Down for more than 3 seconds to save

Set the stompboxes
  1. press 1 pedal and press 5 pedal (together)

2. turn all leds off (pressing the pedals if some leds are on)

3. press Up

4. press 8 pedal (led on); it must be the only one active (led on)

5. press Up

6. set led on 6, 8 and 9 (pressing on the pedal if they are off)

7. press for 1.5 sec the 6 pedal (the led flashing)

8. press Up

9. set the continuos controller number to set the stompbox (see the continuos controllers on axe I/O CTRL menu)

10. press Up

11. set 127

12. press Up

13. set 0

14. press Up, the led stops to flash

15. if you want to set and use the expression pedal A press 8 for 1.5 sec

16. the 8 led pedal start flashing

17. press Up

18. set the continuos controller for the expression pedal (I set 07)

19. press Up

20. set 0

21. press Up

22. set 127

23. press Up, the led stops to flash

24. press Down for more than 3 seconds to esc

25. repeat from 6 step for other lower row pedal (in this case press 2 pedal and press 5 pedal (together), and so on)

Set the Patch
  1. to set the patch function press the 6 pedal, then (non together) press Down pedal for more than 3 seconds

2. all pedals and led from 6 to 10 must be on (the others must be off)

3. press 6 pedal for 1,5 sec, it start to flash,

4. press Up,

5. press the 6 pedal and the value change from 0 to 1; if you set 0, when you will press the 6 patch, the 1 pedal led will be off; if you set 1, when you press the 6 patch the 1 pedal led will be on (the on off block status depends of what you set in the Axe memory for that patch)

6. press Up

7. the same steps for other four Upper row pedals (I set on "1" status on the 9 and 10 pedals because I set for 9 the delay block (which is, in the patch on) and 10 for reverb block (which is, in the patch on);

8. when you set the five Upper row pedal press Up

9. the 1 led must be on

10. press Up

11. the 1, 8 and 9 leds must be on

12. press 1 for 1,5 seconds (it start to flash)

13. press Up

14. set the number of preset you want to go pressing the 6 pedal

15. press Up

16. press pedal for 1,5 seconds (it start to flash) pedal to set the expression pedal A (if you use it) follow the 20-28 above steps

17. do the same with 9 pedal for expression pedal B

18. press Down for more than 3 seconds to save the 6 patch

19. do the same for others pedals patch

I programmed the Fcb manually; now I can control in the upper row the presets and in the lower the stompboxes. Is it normal that when I changed the presets the leds of stomp stay on (if in the last preset i activate it) and i have to press twice the pedal to activate the block (if the the destination preset have deactivate the block)?
Imho it should ricognize if the preset have the block "on" or "off" and change the stompbox led "on" or "off"....or not?

The FCB1010 does not automatically sync with Axe block status with stock, Uno, or eureka proms. It has no way of knowing the status of an Axe block. It simply alternates between sending the on and off values for the set CC# with each button press. If you switch to a preset or scene that has blocks in states that do not match the current status of the FCB stomp switches, you'll have to press the switch twice to get them back in sync. It's just a limitation of the controller in the FCB1010. With Uno and Eureka proms, you can use an editor and create presets in the FCB1010 that have the stomp states set to match whichever Axe preset it calls up, but if you update the Axe preset, you'll have to manually update the FCB1010 preset to match. Otherwise you'll have manually sync the stomp switch states each time you change presets. If you want a controller that stays completely synced up with the Axe on it's own, you'll have to spring for an MFC-101.

The FCB1010 does not automatically sync with Axe block status with stock, Uno, or eureka proms. It has no way of knowing the status of an Axe block. It simply alternates between sending the on and off values for the set CC# with each button press. If you switch to a preset or scene that has blocks in states that do not match the current status of the FCB stomp switches, you'll have to press the switch twice to get them back in sync. It's just a limitation of the controller in the FCB1010. With Uno and Eureka proms, you can use an editor and create presets in the FCB1010 that have the stomp states set to match whichever Axe preset it calls up, but if you update the Axe preset, you'll have to manually update the FCB1010 preset to match. Otherwise you'll have manually sync the stomp switch states each time you change presets. If you want a controller that stays completely synced up with the Axe on it's own, you'll have to spring for an MFC-101.

Yeah, this is why I elected to use the stomps to change scenes instead. This way my LEDs stay right (for the most part). It is a limitation but one I can live with when I only had a 2k budget to get both an Axe and a controller for it.

Back
Top Bottom