Pedalboard wireless units

I've been using GLXD16 for a couple of years and can't praise it enough, it's an awesome unit - extremely reliable, well-built, convenient to use. The tuner there is one of the best tuners I've used, I still miss it. The bodypack is all steel, also very good. And the battery life is just awesome. Even if you forget to charge it in advance, all you need is a USB-microUSB cable and some USB port for like 15-20 minutes, and it'll last through a show.

I switched to a rackmount GLXD14, just because I wanted to free up my pedalboard and only have one cable running from it to the rack. It's much easier to setup things this way.

With regard to switching guitars, I found that using just one bodypack and plugging it into different guitars is the easiest way.

I always just attach the bodypack to myself and unplug the cable.

The tuner is OK, but I cannot live without polytune anymore, so I will have to add a polytune to my board.

Other than my tuning needs, I am very happy with the GLX-D16

I am using GLXD14 with 2 bodypacks for 2 bass guitars. I have 1 spare battery in rack unit in case I would have to change (but the info of battery time is real). There is one another great feature - GLXD remembers gain settings for each bodypack, so there is no need to adjust anything except 1st time... Now just bodypacks are assigned to the guitars.

Back
Top Bottom