ORANGE 4x12 "THE MOVIE"

Yeah.. this cab pack quickly advanced to the top of my list of favorites.. I can even hear how much nickel-content each string has and how much corrosion the strings have accumulated. Nice voice on them cones, IR articulates well to touch, attack and volume control.

Excellent job at CabIR and not to forget FAS for delivering the platform!

Have actually tried your tips in a stereocab - great sound with this both SM57 IR´s. But I also like only the A1 for brighter amps.

The SLP 1959 with Eddie van Halen Settings and this IR´s is absolut dirty and very close- sounds like damaged, ha ha.

Thank you very much!

Have actually tried your tips in a stereocab - great sound with this both SM57 IR´s. But I also like only the A1 for brighter amps.

The SLP 1959 with Eddie van Halen Settings and this IR´s is absolut dirty and very close- sounds like damaged, ha ha.

Thank you very much!

Yes, the A1 & D1 sound great as single IR , I could not choose and decided to use them together.

Actually : once you get to know the character / sound of the specific microphones used , it gets a lot easier to get to the right sound you want depending of whatever the Amp is lacking: For example if your Amp is missing some cutting through the mix & mids....combine the SM57&E906....and so on.....

Have fun !

Okay, now that I've had some time to mess around with these:
these IR's are delicious.
Like others have said, there's a ton of clarity- you can really hear the note separation, etc.
The balance is exceptional- they have that plug-and-play functionality that we're constantly looking for, where you don't really have to tweak the amp knobs much to get a usable tone.
I know how I'm spending my weekend now...

Yes, the A1 & D1 sound great as single IR , I could not choose and decided to use them together.

Sorry for this stupid question, but i saw your video and i HAD to buy these IRs.
I don't have my axefx with me so i can not test them, but browsing the IR's folders i can not see any A1 or D1 ir.
Do you mean, from the idealized folder the A mix or the single mic raw irs? Can you please tell me the name of the irs to do the mix?
Are these? OR-4X12_A_57-R1_I and OR-4X12_D_57-R1_I
Again, sorry for the dumb question, but i really loved your mix, its my ideal tone, bought the IRs because of that video :) i would love to replicate it!!

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry for this stupid question, but i saw your video and i HAD to buy these IRs.
I don't have my axefx with me so i can not test them, but browsing the IR's folders i can not see any A1 or D1 ir.
Do you mean, from the idealized folder the A mix or the single mic raw irs? Can you please tell me the name of the irs to do the mix?
Are these? OR-4X12_A_57-R1_I and OR-4X12_D_57-R1_I
Again, sorry for the dumb question, but i really loved your mix, its my ideal tone, bought the IRs because of that video :) i would love to replicate it!!

Thanks in advance :)

No trouble at all , that's why we are here for....to help each other :)

Checked my Fractal too and these are the ones I mixed :
OR-4X12_A_57-R1_I and OR-4X12_D_57-R1_I

as mentioned before , even with them using as single IR , this A1 or D1 IR is very balanced , smooth , cutting....the B & C speakers are darker , less cutting....BUT don't forget to mix them A1 & B1 & C1 & D1 TOGETHER too....it might surprise you...and this goes for all the different microphones used...you will get some character from too...

Have fun :D

Anand! This is just MIND BLOWING! I LAUGHED LOUD about the FUNNIEST Trailor ever! Do you like Holland? F@@K YES, I DO!!!! ;) Thanks so much, crazy Dude! By the way: The Cap on your head looks JUICY :)

Maybe CabIR should add this IR-combination to the Pack......
Well, ... mixing possibilities are endless! It´s just impossible to place ALL possibilities in a pack. But that`s, why you have a lot choices in the single-mic. folders to customize your sound with your own mixes, if you like to... but i am sure, the pre-mixed folders should also give everybody more than enough diferent flavours and satisfying voicings ... in fact, they represent the by ear selected ca. 10% from all the mixes i`ve done, keep in mind, to give a wide range of different flavours ...

BUT don't forget to mix them A1 & B1 & C1 & D1 TOGETHER too....it might surprise you...and this goes for all the different microphones used..

Well, all 4 speakers together is, what the MIX-Cabinet folder represent: _CAB_ stands for mixes with all 4 Speakers! ... ;)

Yeah.. this cab pack quickly advanced to the top of my list of favorites.. I can even hear how much nickel-content each string has and how much corrosion the strings have accumulated.

:D Seems you have ears like Genschman ;) Glad, you like the pack!
POSTER-Genschman-PK.jpg

Great Job and sounds!
Is this a IR´Mix from the Cabpack or did you do it on cablab?
It seems to fit with every Amp you used..........

Checked my Fractal too and these are the ones I mixed :
OR-4X12_A_57-R1_I and OR-4X12_D_57-R1_I

as mentioned before , even with them using as single IR , this A1 or D1 IR is very balanced , smooth , cutting....the B & C speakers are darker , less cutting....BUT don't forget to mix them A1 & B1 & C1 & D1 TOGETHER too....it might surprise you...and this goes for all the different microphones used...you will get some character from too...

Have fun :D

Thanks a lot for the help!!
Of course, i will check the rest of the mics following your advice :)
Again, thanks a lot!

Anand! This is just MIND BLOWING! I LAUGHED LOUD about the FUNNIEST Trailor ever! Do you like Holland? F@@K YES, I DO!!!! ;) Thanks so much, crazy Dude! By the way: The Cap on your head looks JUICY :)

Well, ... mixing possibilities are endless! It´s just impossible to place ALL possibilities in a pack. But that`s, why you have a lot choices in the single-mic. folders to customize your sound with your own mixes, if you like to... but i am sure, the pre-mixed folders should also give everybody more than enough diferent flavours and satisfying voicings ... in fact, they represent the by ear selected ca. 10% from all the mixes i`ve done, keep in mind, to give a wide range of different flavours ...

Well, all 4 speakers together is, what the MIX-Cabinet folder represent: _CAB_ stands for mixes with all 4 Speakers! ... ;)

:D Seems you have ears like Genschman ;) Glad, you like the pack!

Thanks Markus :p
I really enjoyed playing around with this video :D
The cap is my girlfriend's....i think she has not seen the video yet :eek:

I will look at those CAB mixes , been messing around only with the single mics....too many great options :)

Back
Top Bottom