Wish MUCH BIGGER Patch/Scene Name on diplay!

Wouldn't that be cool? To just see the name of your patch on the display in big letters (as an alternative to those blocks) so you can easily see which song you are playing on stage? And if beneath the patch name you could see the scene name also, that would be perfect.

This would be a cool solution for all the one song - one patch guys.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G928F mit Tapatalk

Definately -if you can assign buttons to do whatever you want with the new release this makes even more sense to do away with the 8 blocks on the screen and replace it with PRESET and SCENE name.

+1 I hope this is sorted by the time the ax8 appears, it's pretty surprising that it isn't already the case.

I wouldn't have much use for this particular type of display (I don't gig), but multiple screen display configurations to choose from, in general, would be great!

After a few gigs with my FX8 I really can tell you that:
I CAN'T SEE THE BANK NUMBER
I'm 43, but the bank letter is so tiny that I'm totally unable to see the bank letter.
It would be very kind from FAS to have a "screen mode" that shows the current Bank-Preset-Scene in BIG HUGE SIZE

:D

It would be great if the individual switch display on the play screen weren't quite as big, and the patch name above them were increased in size and boldness as much as possible. Now I am gigging with my FX8 I really struggle to see the patch name- even more than I expected to!
Still love the unit though!

Display options along the lines of the 11 rack would be great! Not suggesting any changes to the current display but using it as one of the options, just adding a 'mid font' and 'large font' mode. On the 11 rack, pressing the SW 1 toggles between the display modes. I don't see it feasible to assign a button for this but adding a page on the home screen with the display mode options would seem to be best way to incorporate it. A bonus would be to have the ability to display some effect or unit parameters in the 'mid font' display. IMG_7919.JPG IMG_7923.JPG IMG_7921.JPG

Last edited:
Wouldn't that be cool? To just see the name of your patch on the display in big letters (as an alternative to those blocks) so you can easily see which song you are playing on stage? And if beneath the patch name you could see the scene name also, that would be perfect.

This would be a cool solution for all the one song - one patch guys.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G928F mit Tapatalk

I agree! Great idea!

Back
Top Bottom