runing with the devil horn and synth bass drone

paranoid

Fractal Fanatic
After hearing the wonderful bag pipe patch, I thought about the wonderful horn patch that was posted some time back(sorry I do not remember who posted it but who ever it was gets the credit for the horns) but I added a bass drone roughly in the key of G. scene 1 starts on E and scene 8 ends it on E. I added the horns to the same patch and use a switch on ext 4 for them and ext 2 with a expression pedal turns the drone volume up and makes the tape delay lower the horn pitch. the drone is controlled by the sequncer for 1/4 notes at tap tempo. here is a quick cloud track as a sample. I cant post any patches on the forum because I used up my 1 mb on screen shots some time ago, but if any one would like to see it I can email it or if some one could tell me another way to post it that would be great. Axe-Change - Download Preset - synth pedal - by bressette Sorry axe fx XL patch.... ok hear is the axe II patch, enjoy!Axe-Change - Download Preset - horns synth pedal - by bressette

Last edited:
Paranoid, I would like to have this in II format. Thanks in advance!

Lee

No problem! Will do tonight after work if I have time to hook them both up side by side(XL + II). if the sequencer info does not carry with the patch any one wanting the 1/4 notes in the bass drone send me your email in a PM and I will send you a screen shot!

Back
Top Bottom