Video: The Power Of A Single Preset [updated 2018 video]

CSV file

Last time I checked the CSV functionality, it wasn't 100% correct.
I'll check that again.

RJM config

Thank You! I really appreciate you going out of your way to share these files.

I have an Axe-Fx II Mark I and FAMC LF+ PRO+ but seeing how other people program their gear really helps and because I have to manually input the settings it helps me get to know what they all do.

stumped on how to setup the Rotary speed change on one of my MFC switches. I don’t want to use a pedal I just want to push a button and have the Rotary motor speed up or slow down and not an instantaneous change but a change over 2 seconds or so.

Anyone know that trick?

Thanks in advance.

Max

stumped on how to setup the Rotary speed change on one of my MFC switches. I don’t want to use a pedal I just want to push a button and have the Rotary motor speed up or slow down and not an instantaneous change but a change over 2 seconds or so.

Anyone know that trick?

Thanks in advance.

Max

Easiest way to to assign an IA to be a wildcard IA -- just attach to an internal controller on the Axe-Fx and then assign that controller to the speed parameter and set the min and max values to what you like. You can even use the damp setting on the controller screen to have it ramp up and ramp down in some realistic way when you hit.

Well done yek.. great video, great playing.. gave me a few ideas.. thanks for that. The RJM is incredible..

Hi Alexander,

Is it on purpose that the Return block is also connected to the main Input?
This way I get een doubled (very loud) signal into the bottom row. (AxeFXII)

B.T.W. It's a hell of a job reading the CSV and scrolling through all the settings.
Thankfully my fellow guitar player has the XL so I can now read from his Axe Edit screen.

Cheers,
Cris

Here's my Axe-FX II rendition of the preset: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=3492

Last edited:
hmm i've shown my main preset in my live streams, which is similar in complexity to yek's, and i use an MMGT 16. maybe i'll showcase it in a vid to continue this conversation :)

ZK07cbnl.png

the mmgt definitely lets me use more of the axe, mostly due to multiple pages of buttons, but many of the other intuitive features RJM has programmed into it.

i also use 2 other units - an infinity looper pedal and a behringer xr12 mixer (or x32). i completely control the looper pedal via MIDI with the MMGT and control reverb on/off on the xr12 mixer as well. it's just so awesome having that much control!

Last edited:
Hi Alexander,

Is it on purpose that the Return block is also connected to the main Input?
This way I get een doubled (very loud) signal into the bottom row. (AxeFXII)

B.T.W. It's a hell of a job reading the CSV and scrolling through all the settings.
Thankfully my fellow guitar player has the XL so I can now read from his Axe Edit screen.

Cheers,
Cris

Here's my Axe-FX II rendition of the preset: Axe-Change - Download Preset - Main 6x -YEK - by getiton

Not on purpose. I've set the Return block to only process the signal coming from the Feedback Send block.

When I've time, I'll compare your preset to mine.

What's the reason for running all the effects between the AMP and CAB block?

I usually run the AMP and CAB block straight after each other (like a 'real' setup), so I'm curious as to whether or not there is a difference.

What's the reason for running all the effects between the AMP and CAB block?

I usually run the AMP and CAB block straight after each other (like a 'real' setup), so I'm curious as to whether or not there is a difference.

no sound difference, but you can easily put the FX Loop block to send a non-cab'd signal to a real amp, which includes the effects. like this: Axe-Fx to PA System and Guitar Amp & Cab Simultaneously

Back
Top Bottom