Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

13a6d6f4bfe0f805a7eb47f56733dc2d.jpg

Pedalboard made out of reclaimed wood!

Very nice Toadfish, all fit pefect in that case. :encouragement:
I wish FAS will make a spring loaded version of these pedals, I would be happy to replace my Mission with these.

Last edited:
I've had missions (Spring loaded and normal) as well as others - but really like the feel of these. Plus they look the nuts!

Sukh, are those your new labels? They look heavy duty. Want.

Yes brother, they are.. and yes, they are heavy duty and then some... 4mm thick - made from solid laser-cut acrylic, with embedded neodymium magnets for superior magnetic adhesion to the board, custom interchangeable text labels (glow in the dark), interchangeable tiles, non-reflective surfaces and tons of awesome. Launching (man, I hate to commit to dates...) within the next week!

Full details in the following 2 threads:

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/mfc-d...onal-labelling-system-mfc-101-sneak-peak.html

and

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/mfc-d...sional-glow-labelling-system-mfc-updates.html

and you can also follow the updates, and other shenanigans, on my facebook page, if you like, here:

https://www.facebook.com/kicktags

Hope all's well with u Ian. Cheers!
Sukh

18_zpsblyczx23.jpg

Here's the beast. Need to label and move the EV1s about a bit, but it's pretty freaking awesome :)

mfc%20setup_zpsdlyhubsi.jpg

Sukh -Nice!...but...... make sure you ALWAYS have the lid properly on whenever you turn that board on its side. I got my Diago from GuitarGuitar - same as yours.....and had the MFC and 2 x Mission pedals - plus one of Roadrunners MFC Extension switches on mine, all stuck on with velcro - probably same sort of weight as yours......and it pulled the fabric/material base clean off the plywood base!

I'm going to try something else - possibly a Pedaltrain - but ideally I wanted something flat.....

Last edited:
I've never been able to get velcro to work for me, either. It's fine as an anti-skid material so things don't move around during use, but as a fastener it leaves a lot to be desired. If you don't treat the pedalboard with kid gloves during transport, you'll have some straightening out to do at the destination.

Sukh -Nice!...but...... make sure you ALWAYS have the lid properly on whenever you turn that board on its side. I got my Diago from GuitarGuitar - same as yours.....and had the MFC and 2 x Mission pedals - plus one of Roadrunners MFC Extension switches on mine, all stuck on with velcro - probably same sort of weight as yours......and it pulled the fabric/material base clean off the plywood base!

I'm going to try something else - possibly a Pedaltrain - but ideally I wanted something flat.....

Will do brother, thank you - have been using this board for some time without issue (but I don't use Velcro on this one - it's just down to the pressure from the foam in the lid keeping things in place). I'll keep an eye on it :)

This forum has been absolutely AWESOME as far as getting advise on a new case for my MFC-101. I bought this case for my ground control pro and expression pedals, but when I got a deal on an MFC 101 that I couldn't refuse, I didn't even think that it would be too tall for my pedalboard!! So now I am on the hunt for a new case.... Torn between a Diago Showman (just like what I have but 1 inch taller so the lid will actually close), a NYC Pedalboard, and an ATA case from Blackbird pedalboards. All of them are from $150-$200. I will let you all know which way I went in the next week or so...

12247034_10153407378033992_519886255833332745_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom