Demo IR's (BigBox)

tried the demo. not hot on the patches but tried the 2x12 blue with my vox patch at a show yesterday. wow. def my fav for the ac30. great ir, nice work!

Edit: i'm diggin' the JTM45 patch, looking forward to the official release!

Last edited:
Really excited about the Warehouse speakers IRs.

Weber Blue Dogs are top notch Blue speakers, but I never got the opportunity to try the WGS Black 'n' Blues.

WGS Blackhawk is an awesome speaker, as are the ET65s. Never played through an ET90.

So nice to have the Eminence Red Fang. Those are excellent as well.

Last edited:
I've just tried them first via headphones and I liket it but it seemed a little bit distorted (I don't like playing on the axe with headphoines anyway), but then I switched one of my Matrix Q12a on and at bedrommlevel soundet absolut great for me. No distortion like on my headphones and they are good ones from Sennheisser - really nice warm and full bodied sounding presets.

Tomorrow I try at the studio a bit louder and on the weekend screaming loud and look forwad for the future presets and I'm sure there will be some wit 4x12 cabs......:encouragement: Great Andy

Last edited:
tried the demo. not hot on the patches but tried the 2x12 blue with my vox patch at a show yesterday. wow. def my fav for the ac30
+1

That's exactly my experience. Can't wait for the full release as I'm really interested in hearing Celestial Blue mic'd with a U47. Classic sounds for me!

been waiting a long time for this bigbox, plan for release date? :cry

Well, lets see.. Currently Im sorting zip files and arranging documents ready for release.. so as soon as I can manage it now. - we are building the website data. so _might_ be this weekend.. we will see and fingers crossed! :)

I'll be sure to let you know. - and if your a subscriber to my mail list you will be notified that way too.

Crickets... ;)

Im afraid I'll have to do a cliff and say "Soon" - on paper we should already be live, but a few problems with he art/website that are holding us back, despite puting in a 20 hour day yesterday to complete it. but to no avail.. - Honestly, web devs eh!!... : )

We are working on everything as we speak still, and hoping to get it up ASAP. just not sure exactly when that will be yet!.....but SOON! :)

While I appreciate your diligence, and look forward to the result, I can't say I'm lacking for amazing tones. Got my new XL+ the other day, fired it up, and after 4 hours I had to call my doctor...;)

Back
Top Bottom