invite to buy fx8

[QU
OTE=PaulC;1194605]So all is right with the world. :) I expected it was.

Sorry if I am being hyper-vigilant, really want this thing.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Not only do I get the FX8, but the card I'm using will give me a ton of reward miles and no interest. Score! Win win. Excited.

018429300dfb3a86f9da7e0bbe612efb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilarious! Once the ship arrives, I hope the parts are unloaded and distributed to a pickup point quickly.

I plan on using the EV-5 and the Boss FS-6 when I get my FX8. Will the Boss FS-6 work to control two different functions? I'd like to be able to control the tap tempo globally and something else of my choosing.

I plan on using the EV-5 and the Boss FS-6 when I get my FX8. Will the Boss FS-6 work to control two different functions? I'd like to be able to control the tap tempo globally and something else of my choosing.

i'm not sure how you'd choose to "turn off" a global function.

can you elaborate as to how you envision using it for the 2 separate things?

It looks like everyone who has received an invitation had signed up on the first day, Oct 3rd. It also looks like no one from Fractal wants to give any details about when the next invitations will go out or when they expect to receive the parts that are coming in via ship.

Dogs! All of them! ;)

Thanks for the link. That really sucks and doesn't make sense. Even the Boss GT-100 does this. Got me thinking/wondering about spending this much coin.

all that is saying is that 1 pedal jack input on the FX8 can't handle 2 switches.

there are 2 pedal jacks - you could use the FS6 and use both of those pedal jacks to do what you want. but then they're both used and you can't also use an expression pedal if you wanted to. that would require 3 pedal jacks.

i would not think twice about this product simply because you can't add all the external switches you want ;) perhaps think about using the EV5 and an FS5U (or just 1 of the FS6 switches) and using the onboard switches for other things.

If only we had a google doc that people could check manically until it got buggered up and we were all forced to deal with our lives in the real world again

Back
Top Bottom