DIGGIN' FW18 Beta

OUTSTANDING and CRUSHINGLY HEAVY!!!

The master out busses are clipping on a few of the heavier transient (palm-mutes) sections (0:16-0:18 L-ch, 0:34-0:36 L-ch, etc.), your monitors may have hidden this from you as they were probably distorting themselves.

LOVE THIS!
(it reminds me of what I get with my ole H&K Access Pre)

Thanks for listening. Lechu it's the 5153 red, a forum member put the preset up in the FW18 beta thread. I just changed out the cabs, OwnHammer 412_GTR_Mesa_ST_EDVH_RMDR_00 cabs

Yeaha there's some clippage. Still getting used to Cubase and trying to push its meters to the limit.... and beyond :lol

Thanks for listening. Lechu it's the 5153 red, a forum member put the preset up in the FW18 beta thread. I just changed out the cabs, OwnHammer 412_GTR_Mesa_ST_EDVH_RMDR_00 cabs

Yeaha there's some clippage. Still getting used to Cubase and trying to push its meters to the limit.... and beyond :lol

Thanks !!!

F**K meeeee! what's that you doing with them squealys? it is not a pinch but what is it
thats some heavy stuff

Awesome! Do you have some modulation going on it sounds like there's a slow flanging or chorus effect going on. Sounds really cool.

Crg123 there's a pitch shifter on the preset. And a midiot I also put that sustain feedback block mark day put up in my preset. That's the pinch sound you hear. Not a pinch just rocking the pedal

The beauty of digital is that you really don't need to push your input gain so close to the maximum (that's a hold-over from the analog days) so long as your noise floor is reasonably low. If it's a 'keeper' track, you can always scrub most of the noise anyways (one major reason for wave editors to begin with).

Man, that is s o o o o H E A V Y ! ! !

Back
Top Bottom