Help me restore 2 presets I trashed

rodzimguitar68

Fractal Fanatic
Guys, I have my full backups from last week - Banks A,B,C and system, and user cabs.

Last night, I was programming new songs, and without realizing it, about halfway after making a bunch of changes, I realized, I wasn't on new, empty presets, but I was on 2 presets that I have been using for other songs we do.

So, I stopped doing that, and continued with my programming, on new, empty slots.

Now, I need to restore the 2 presets I trashed, without disturbing my new presets from last night's programming.

How do I extract the 2 presets from my Bank A backup, and fly those into their rightful slots?

Do I have to backup my stuff from last night, then fly in my old Bank A from last week (overwriting bank A entirely), then save the two presets with Axe Edit, and then restore last night's Bank A, and then use Axe Edit to import just the 2 presets I saved out of last week's bank file

OR

Is there a way to open and review last week's Bank A, grab the two presets I wanted, and fly those into my Axe FX? And then, save a backup that includes last night's new programming, AND the 2 restored presets?

Thanks

You can open the Bank with Presetmanager in Axe-Edit and then swap your trashed presets with those in the backed-up bank.

I hope this will work.

Good luck!
Cris

Thanks axe edit made this simple. It will open entire bank files and let you select one preset to import into the preset slot your axe fx is currently on. After it is imported you can save it to that location.

Back
Top Bottom