Multi delay block still has problems

nickxmix

Inspired
I was working with a V11 preset and noticed with the "Multi Delay" block set to "Quad Tap" the delay values and feedback wouldn't react. I then changed that block to something else and the came back to the Multi Delay and could vary the delay amount to a certain amount but nowhere near max I continued to vary the value but the actual level change was not audible. After about 20 seconds the knob would no longer react visually either. Also this was only changing one of the delays. If I changed to another It would try and react to a knob movement but would always return to the original preset value. So at the moment in the 4 Delay parts of the Quad tap I'm unable to change a value in a given preset. Is anyone else experiencing this. StratnVox? are you with your Shadows presets.
Thanks nickxmix

I'm currently using 14.02 and my 47 Shadows presets almost all using an MTD block without problems. See http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-preset-exchange/75350-shadows-presets-2.html Post #40 for a recording using FW14 and MTD.

If you are using any of my presets, when you upgrade the firmware, please ensure that you use the front panel Utility - "Update all Presets" immediately after restarting the AxeFx.
Shortly I'll release a new set of my presets and you must be using 14.02 before you can using them. FW 14.02 has UltraRes IR's which really make a difference to the sound. There's a free AC30TB IR which really makes the whole experience with worthwhile.

I hope with upgrading and reinstalling the preset, you can overcome the problem.

Back
Top Bottom