Cliff. Firmware 13 - now what? :)

-Boss HM2
-4 way USB for dialing in the mix without needing an external audio card.

Please ? I'll be good.

The USB thing has been brought up before, and while yes, it would be wonderfully useful, due to limitations in the way USB works, and not the Axe itself, it's an impossibility, unfortunately.

this is great news. can we also the get the 8 tap versions of all the multidelays into the next firmware? i'm really jonesing for those... :)

Where/how would these be used? Are there any examples in popular music or Rock that it you can share...where this would apply?

Where/how would these be used? Are there any examples in popular music or Rock that it you can share...where this would apply?
In the 60's, there was the meazzi drum and tape echo machines used extensively by the Shadows which had 5 and 6 read heads. Vox branded these machines and I have several friends currently seeking assistance to renovate and get these machines back to working order.

In presets, I have used 2 MTD in parallel in an attempt to achieve the required sound but it's difficult/impossible to obtain the correct feedback and output levels. My attempt was to used two mixers, send receive and top volume/pan blocks to route the output and and feedback signals using left and right channels. The result is therefore mono but the mixing of the feedback seems to produce a level problem. The current single MTD works well so we just would like an extension!

Thanks Cliff.

In the 60's, there was the meazzi drum and tape echo machines used extensively by the Shadows which had 5 and 6 read heads. Vox branded these machines and I have several friends currently seeking assistance to renovate and get these machines back to working order.

In presets, I have used 2 MTD in parallel in an attempt to achieve the required sound but it's difficult/impossible to obtain the correct feedback and output levels. My attempt was to used two mixers, send receive and top volume/pan blocks to route the output and and feedback signals using left and right channels. The result is therefore mono but the mixing of the feedback seems to produce a level problem. The current single MTD works well so we just would like an extension!

Thanks Cliff.

yeah 6 taps would be great for the shadows stuff (mr stratnvox has already made some great presets). but while you got the lid open may as well throw in another 2 and bring it up to 8 taps. thanks very much cliff!

Back
Top Bottom