Mission Engineering Gemini amps (FRFR)

We are working on pricing. Hope to have it within a couple of weeks. If you sign up on the website for the newsletter, or follow us on the social media of your choice, we'll let everyone know as soon as possible. We plan to manufacture to meet demand (no long waiting lists), but the more data we have on demand, the more accurate we can be on forecasting for manufacturing. I'll setup a mailing list where people can register their interest. I'll let you know as soon as it's ready to go. Hope you guys like these, a lot of work has gone into them over the last year. James.

We are working on pricing. Hope to have it within a couple of weeks. If you sign up on the website for the newsletter, or follow us on the social media of your choice, we'll let everyone know as soon as possible. We plan to manufacture to meet demand (no long waiting lists), but the more data we have on demand, the more accurate we can be on forecasting for manufacturing. I'll setup a mailing list where people can register their interest. I'll let you know as soon as it's ready to go. Hope you guys like these, a lot of work has gone into them over the last year. James.

Now I've GOT to make that trip up to Petaluma!

Will these allow you to amplify iOS apps such as Bias or Amplitube? If so, I think you guys have what's called a game-changer. :)

Will these allow you to amplify iOS apps such as Bias or Amplitube? If so, I think you guys have what's called a game-changer. :)

Yes Sir, absolutely. They are Made for IOS devices :). You can also connect a Windows or Apple OSX computer via USB. Gemini will appear as a native audio device. Full 24 Bit 192Khz Class 2 Audio, so you can use it directly with DAW's and plugins such as Amplitube and Scuffham S-Gear just with a USB cable, no other interface required. James.

Bloody brilliant. And I love the 2 space "head." Hope you guys make a nice cover or case for the head. Glad to see the depth will accommodate the Axe Fx. Gosh . . . one would think you planned that. :)

I wish that there was a 2x12 option I don't know how I feel about the 2x10. I also thought it would be cool if the 2u cover on the head could fold out so you could adjust a hidden power amp or power conditioner.

I wish that there was a 2x12 option I don't know how I feel about the 2x10. I also thought it would be cool if the 2u cover on the head could fold out so you could adjust a hidden power amp or power conditioner.

I'm with you on both of these! It looks awesome, just not sure about the 2x10.

D

Good feedback. Awesome. 2 x12 is possible but it would be quite large and heavy, how much of an issue is that? I was thinking about adding rack mounts at the rear so you could potentially put power conditioner etc in there although I have to think about the cable routing. Drop down front is interesting. Let me work on it. James.

Yes!! I've been waiting for something like this for the axe fx. I would just add that some kind of protection for the front of the axe fx would be nice. Seems like its knobs are more delicate than a standard amp head.

A bit too heavy for my tastes. I got AXE FX to get rid of heavy amps and 20 Kg cab in not what i would use. Good idea though. Might be really cool for someone who doesn't care about the weight as much.

wow that's cool! i probably couldn't sit the head on the cab since i would lean the cab to angle up.

Good feedback. Awesome. 2 x12 is possible but it would be quite large and heavy, how much of an issue is that?

I would be interested in seeing what the frequency response is for the 2x10 vs. the 2x12. You say that the 1x12 goes to 57Hz, but I didn't see any number on the 2x10. What is your definition of "usuable frequency range"?

Here is another thought: If I wanted to do a stereo setup I would probably want to do a pair of 1x12s for a wider image. But technically only one of them would need the head (with Axe in it). For those of us who are anal retentive and need visually balanced rigs, could you offer a 4U cover panel for the "H"? Basically I would just want a empty "H" with the matching speaker cloth. Might look nicer than putting a blank panel in an otherwise empty "H".

Way cool product btw!

I don't have a problem with the weight issue, I currently lug around a block letter 5150 combo to have my AxeFxII slave. So any way you look at it this will be lighter then that lol.

Back
Top Bottom