Gator Rack Bag Dimensions for Axe II

I use the Gator 3u unit so I could put my wireless (Line 6 G90) in the gig bag with my FX. Works fine for me. I play out a lot and so far no damage to my gear. It is light weight, easy to carry with the strap, and has a zipper pouch for small stuff like the antennae for my wireless.

But do You have GR (smaller) version or GRB (bigger)?

I've found contradicory informations about Axe II and GR. There are people who say that Axe II fits it barely and other people say that it doesn't :O.

I used a GR 2U for a while and now a GR 3U because of in-ear wireless and guitar wireless. fits perfectly. the strap is extremely durable and superb to carry. the trolly version with wheels suck in my opinion and I wouldn't want to roll my equipment over the asphalt or so... the axe fx is so light even with wireless units that the shoulder strap is good enough.

I have 4u one and it fits fine. Only slight problem power lead protrudes from rear of axe and fit is a little snug when this is plugged in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have 4u one and it fits fine. Only slight problem power lead protrudes from rear of axe and fit is a little snug when this is plugged in Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What this guy said. I have toured and flown with the 4 space. You have to unplug the power cable unless you get a right angle plug. Otherwise it's nice, I just hate/love the handles. They either hang over the cabinet or make it lopsided sitting on top of them.

Back
Top Bottom