FW12 Friedman HBE ***Sunset Strip*** (Ratt/Motley/Dokken/Skid Row…)/w/PATCH!

Nice Chapman those look like sweet guitars for a reasonable price...sounds great too. Now, just get the Monkey lord to get off his butt and try an Axe FX already!!! :eagerness:

you're among the greats, roc...

rocco-preset.jpg

Tight, aggressive ... and hairy! :)

I'll take "3 words that best describe my former girlfriend" for $100 Alex. :playful:

thanks dude! funny, I'm actually editing a video I've made earlier of a Dokken tune, but it's not The Hunter (it is from Under Lock And Key though ;) ) gonna post it here as soon as it's up on utube!

Here's hoping for it being "Till The Living End" or "Unchain The Night", though "In My Dreams" is the more probable choice (and that would be cool too). Looking forward to it regardless. :)

Last edited:
I love Mark's presets, but they are usually so tailored for either a 3 piece, forward in the mix, or too low end that it infringes on the bass player. It's good stuff, but I still end up taking out boost and bass to sit in the band. I would think this patch would fit in very nicely to a band situation. Good mids, cuts through, chewy. Lovely. It's not SUPPOSED to sound perfect by itself, but working with others...magic.

Thanks for posting this!

My new favorite patch!
Holy crap Rocco, I'm pretty sure I recognized every riff/song you played in the soundcloud clip. I think I even head Stagefright in there! I've played tons of 80's stuff but NEVER that one lol.
You look too young to know more 80's material than I !
Bring back 80's metal FFS! Thanks for sharing and keep it up.

haha thanks man! indeed, I was born in 1989 so I can't really say I lived in those years (well, I did just for 12 months lol)…it's just the stuff I listened to since I was a little kid, and will always be my favorite stuff to play, no matter what :)

That's just RIPPIN!! I've never seen anyone do the "pinky" part like you did. Usually people hold the pick on edge and tap the upper frets with it. Keep the vids comin!

dem stretches! but that's actually how george used to play it! lynch was crazy coming up with those licks ;)

Rocco.. you can tell Rob Chapman that your playing influenced the purchase of a ML1-Bea to Canada. I needed a more aggressive sounding guitar in my collection and got mine last week. Damn good guitar for the price point. Having a lot of fun with this guitar and the Axe-Fx obviously. Keep up the great playing!

I love Mark's presets, but they are usually so tailored for either a 3 piece, forward in the mix, or too low end that it infringes on the bass player. It's good stuff, but I still end up taking out boost and bass to sit in the band. I would think this patch would fit in very nicely to a band situation. Good mids, cuts through, chewy. Lovely. It's not SUPPOSED to sound perfect by itself, but working with others...magic.

Thanks for posting this!

I agree! Killer playing Rocco, I will try the pre set tonight.

Rocco.. you can tell Rob Chapman that your playing influenced the purchase of a ML1-Bea to Canada. I needed a more aggressive sounding guitar in my collection and got mine last week. Damn good guitar for the price point. Having a lot of fun with this guitar and the Axe-Fx obviously. Keep up the great playing!

that's awesome to hear man! it's a killer guitar indeed ;)

Very nice Rocco. When I audition this preset I am getting some weird static in the background when I play. I don't think it is my head phone as it is happening ta low volumes too. The AXFX dosen't appear to be clipping. Anyone else having this issue??

Back
Top Bottom