FW12 Friedman HBE ***Sunset Strip*** (Ratt/Motley/Dokken/Skid Row…)/w/PATCH!

thanks dude! funny, I'm actually editing a video I've made earlier of a Dokken tune, but it's not The Hunter (it is from Under Lock And Key though ;) ) gonna post it here as soon as it's up on utube!

Sweet, Rocco!

By the way, check out my postings regarding PEQ and the posting for clarky, simeon, etc. Love to hear your opinion on what these artists are doing to their tones!

Great sounding patch. I had to chuckle when I heard the opening riff to Wicked Sensation. That's my go to riff when evaluating any of my rock patches. Great minds think alike!!

I love this! Just got a CLR this weekend and got stuck on this patch while auditioning it. Sounded so killer I could not stop playing. Thanks!

It sounds great and fabulous playing too!!! I like the way your preset sounds with you playing it more than I like my preset with me playing :)

Mark

My new favorite patch!
Holy crap Rocco, I'm pretty sure I recognized every riff/song you played in the soundcloud clip. I think I even head Stagefright in there! I've played tons of 80's stuff but NEVER that one lol.
You look too young to know more 80's material than I !
Bring back 80's metal FFS! Thanks for sharing and keep it up.

I love this! Just got a CLR this weekend and got stuck on this patch while auditioning it. Sounded so killer I could not stop playing. Thanks!

Nice - did you buy direct from Atomic? If so when did you get on the Reserve List?

That's just RIPPIN!! I've never seen anyone do the "pinky" part like you did. Usually people hold the pick on edge and tap the upper frets with it. Keep the vids comin!

Back
Top Bottom