Marshall 100W Jumpered - ¡Ay, caramba!

Stratoblaster

Fractal Fanatic
Touring thru v11 and the jumpered 100W Marshall just floors me....if jamming on this amp and a good cab/IR doesn't make you break into Kiss Alive riffs in two seconds nothing else will ha! I grew up on jumpered Marshalls and this feels amazing...absolutely stellar. My compliments to the chef...

And the 50W and JTM45 jumpered amps are just so sweet and touch/volume control responsive too.... I carved killer tones in seconds with them...if you're into the 70's Marshall tones it's never felt and sounded better now.

Just wow...very happy camper here!!!

Pretty much makes me feel like this!

Think I'll make it my new sig!

tumblr_mo57iiowDb1rcp3dso1_500.gif

I replaced the 1987x amp with the 100W jumpered Marshall in my main, go-to preset, tweaked it in about 10 seconds, saved it, and am good to go. Still can't believe how good it sounds and feels...this amp is very addictive...just killer.

I'd love to have a jumpered 1987x amp in the future...NMV Marshalls rock, and with the ability to mix the two channels FAS is really nailing this!!

I've never played a "real" jumpered Marshall, so this was interesting for me to try out. I did a few tweaks and got a nice creamy classic rock lead sound out of it. So thumbs up from me, this is a COOL addition to the amp arsenal! :encouragement:

I have been a fan of the jumpered non-master Marshall thing since I owned my Germino's and now I have that sound again. It is so fast and simple to dial up good tones with any of the jumpered Marshalls now.

Agreed, such a nice model. I've yet to fool with the other jumpered amps, very much looking forward to that :)

Cool...the ones I've tried so far really have thier own chararater and will find their way into some of my presets...great amps for sure.

I've never played a "real" jumpered Marshall, so this was interesting for me to try out. I did a few tweaks and got a nice creamy classic rock lead sound out of it. So thumbs up from me, this is a COOL addition to the amp arsenal! :encouragement:

LOL yea, I got a wicked classic rock tone in less then a minute working with the 100W and fiddling with the channel controls...the tone I got just was so much Ace's tone off of Kiss Alive that I just had to jam out on "Parasite" and other Alive tunes for some time...!

I have been a fan of the jumpered non-master Marshall thing since I owned my Germino's and now I have that sound again. It is so fast and simple to dial up good tones with any of the jumpered Marshalls now.

I agree...fast and simple is right! I always tried to get those tones by using either the Treble sim or the Normal sim on a given Marshall amp but didn't get the results that I have now with the jumpered amps...it's just sounds and feels 'right'...!

Could not help replying again about this amp model. At least in my mind, the perfect lead tone is Eric Johnson, circa 1990, Cliffs of Dover. Whenever I think of a singing lead tone this is the standard for me when trying to achieve what I am hoping to recreate. The jumpered version of this amp is as close as I have ever gotten to being happy going for this sound. Thanks again to the fractal team for adding this version. Great job.

Whenever I think of a singing lead tone this is the standard for me when trying to achieve what I am hoping to recreate..

Cool...I get a pretty sweet singing solo tone with this amp with it only being crunchy and not using a lot of distortion at all...I too can't stop jamming on it...

The jumpered Hiwatt really really rocks. Best Gilmour tones ever. And they mix really well with the peq I use as a pre-amp boost (flat +10db) or the tubescreamer (or facefuzz on xy).

I have already added this for 11.01.

Ohhhh very nice...definitely look forward to that...most excellent!

Yes!!! Although I can't stop playing the 50w jumpered Plexi

Yea, I've got some time in with that amp to over the last three nights; I like it very much too...just haven't been able to really get away from the 100W in general.

The jumpered Hiwatt really really rocks. Best Gilmour tones ever. And they mix really well with the peq I use as a pre-amp boost (flat +10db) or the tubescreamer (or facefuzz on xy).

Heh for the last couple of nights I said to myself "remember to try the jumpered Hiwatt...remember to try the jumpered Hiwatt..." when going thru amps but keep getting timewarped as I stumble into various other ones. Dam there are a lot of addictive tones easily had in v11....

Yep, the jumpered 100 might just replace my slo 100. Using ownhammer EV-s median and vintage t1's mixed. Instant Bonnamassa for me! I cant get past this tone, so many more to try.
Awesome job Cliff!

Back
Top Bottom