Let's see your favourite guitar!

Ah that kinda sucks... My S7G Boden is a great feeling, sounding and playing guitar as well. It had some fretting issues out of the box, but nothing else "wrong" with it exactly, just a lot of little details that (for the price) you shouldn't be finding. That's why I asked about the "attention to detail" on the Letchford. I'm currently debating whether I REALLY want the Masvidalien, or if I should just wait the ? years for my spot to come up on Ola's list and take care of my Strandberg 6 string GAS that way.

Anyway... You got some sweet looking instruments!

There a small company but I agree but hey that's the chance you take buying a guitar without playing it first lol

i6a4k3.jpg

attachment.php

Washburn Dime Boogie Bolt BSG 2
24 of 50 made.
Buzz Feiten tuning system
I modified the pots to push-pull Split coils, Phase, Coil select
Made in Germany Schaller Floyd Rose lic

Attachments

• guitar and case candy 2.jpg
    guitar and case candy 2.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 37
  • boogiebolt009.jpg
    boogiebolt009.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
I customize a lot of my guitars so the electronics have more tones, luckily with the Steinberger ZT-3 I only needed to wax the pups. It comes standard with push pull pots that give you a parallel humbucker in the up position.

17140d1376946392-lets-see-your-favourite-guitar-zt3.jpg

This guitar has the Transtrem III which operates like this:
D Eb (E) F F#
Center position of trem arm is floating trem or you can lock it so the trem doesn't function, each transpose setting also the trem doesn't function.
Pretty cool when you're playing DT in E, then Judas Priest in Eb, Motley Crue in D, White Lion in F#.:p

Attachments

• zt3.jpg
    zt3.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Still my favorite, since 1996 (bought this "workhorse" for around 1000$ used - my beloved ©1980 Gibson ES-347):encouragement:

ES347.jpg

beside that I have a nice LesPaul copy I play a lot , made in japan - loaded with Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker PUs! This is a real quilt maple top!!! Absolutely stunning look & tone!

SignatureLP.jpg

:D

Last edited:
This one arrived yesterday. It is the new favorite. It's a Jackson Custom Select SL2H, stainless jumbo frets, non - recessed Floyd Rose, volume knob moved back one inch, Dimarzio Super Distortion & PAF Pro pickups, oil rubbed finish on the neck, etc.

This is the last guitar I am getting - I swear!

Love it! That is practically the Carvin I had made! (although, I'd rather have it be a Custom Shop Jackson...) ;)

Back
Top Bottom