Get Yer 11.0 Beta Here!

Round11_zpsabff37b6.jpg

I'd like to hang a clock on her toilet. Is that too much to ask?

You guys are killing me. With my work schedule I can't turn it up for another few days to hear the new FW.

Last edited:
through my rokit Krks too, the the Fryette it's way out of control.
back to 10.12 I go

You're crazy man... the Fryette is my go to amp for TM, I just updated to 11b and the M model sounded freaking great. The thordendal modern amp sim on the other hand sounded very dark.

I tried turning all the low cut freqs down . (boomy thru my cab sims too)
I can wait for the official release
back to 10.12 every patch I edited was blank good thing I did a back up when I went to 10.12 but I lost some really good dialed in patches that I just finished working on this week :(

I want to piggyback on what others have said about the high gain models. Firmware version 11.00 is a gift to the high gainers like myself. There is that harmonic saturation that we all love, less harsh on the high end, and some great low end.

I will also mention that for Xitone cab users for myself, this is a great upgrade. I normally have to add a touch of low end to my presets but this sounds great without it.

Well, I'm normally loathe to install a beta of any type but since I've only had the Axe-Fx II for a few weeks now, I'll take plunge tomorrow after I get back front my vacation. Haven't done any programming and saving of presets yet so I don't have anything to lose.

I tried turning all the low cut freqs down . (boomy thru my cab sims too)
I can wait for the official release
back to 10.12 every patch I edited was blank good thing I did a back up when I went to 10.12 but I lost some really good dialed in patches that I just finished working on this week :(

Same here - some patches turned out way too "bloomy" for me - but I'm happy awaiting the official Fw11 release - as funny as it sounds, I'm not playing an axefx because of it's "virtual becomes reality" - I tweak it so it becomes my "own" reality ;)
I'll test it again today, but then I'll roll back to Fw10.12 and wait for the official release.

Anyway - much thanks to cliff and FAS for their endless work! Highly appreciated!!! :D

Cheers
Paco

I was blown away. I plugged in a ODS clean. Huge giant. Wow. Changed to Lead channel. Holy S#*+*balls. I was playing into phones and just stunned by the touch responsiveness. I have a gig on guitar, then bass the next 3 days and I can't wait to use this FW with new CLR.

Amazing update. Thanks doesn't seem like enough response, but it's what I've got.

Before you do that can you post problem patches?

that would've been my Jvm , my cameron Hi, my Atomic Hi , my Recto Red Modern ,my Recto Modren Orange, My USA lead +, and my FAS Modern II
no offense but it's not my Patches, I don't tend to dial in bass heavy patches to begin with and apparently a few others are hearing this too.
which by the way were all gone when I went back to 10.12,.
Guys do a backup before updating, I just got hosed out of the last 3 days of dialed in patches that I really liked.

that would've been my Jvm , my cameron Hi, my Atomic Hi , my Recto Red Modern ,my Recto Modren Orange, My USA lead +, and my FAS Modern II
no offense but it's not my Patches, I don't tend to dial in bass heavy patches to begin with and apparently a few others are hearing this too.
which by the way were all gone when I went back to 10.12,.
Guys do a backup before updating, I just got hosed out of the last 3 days of dialed in patches that I really liked.

Share your patches and/or PM them to me and I can talk you through the changes you might look at pretty quickly and get you where you want to go.

Back
Top Bottom