Axe-Fest II

I suppose I should see how the big boys run an Axe-Fest before I get the next UK one underway.

And I'm DEFINITELY going to make this years Uk event. I had newly born twins last year and the missus pointed out that she had her hands full.

Some people can be so selfish.

I'm in!
Last years AxeFest was awesome!!

If shirts are planned again, please consider color basic black vs shite brown.
As you were....
Heh

The list is growing. Hope that we get enough members to confirm and get the event finalized. It would be great to see you all again this year, one year older.

Who's in?! Oct 5-6 in sunny Los Angeles.

I've got quite the agenda and a stunning guest appearance list growing....

This sounds like fun! Could be a good early birthday present to myself to fly out, will look into the frequent flyer miles... Do we know where yet, or did I miss that (trying to figure out which airport best to fly into)...hotel etc... I know the answers will be coming soon!

I'm so in. Last year was a blast. Hope you can bring back Tosin. Guthrie Govan would make a sick guest for this year.
Paul Masvidal lives in LA, so that would be convenient as hell for you guys to line up.
Jeff Loomis, Rusty Cooley or Chris Broderick would also be amazing.

Sorry, I'm just overwhelmed by the possibilities of who might show up this year. Can't wait.

Last edited:
This sounds like fun! Could be a good early birthday present to myself to fly out, will look into the frequent flyer miles... Do we know where yet, or did I miss that (trying to figure out which airport best to fly into)...hotel etc... I know the answers will be coming soon!

Same place as last year Buddy!

hahahaha on the frequent flyer excuse. You are so coming and you know it! :)

Back
Top Bottom