Axe-Fest II

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Who's in?! Oct 5-6 in sunny Los Angeles.
I've got quite the agenda and a stunning guest appearance list growing....

Presentation by Cliff Chase - Confirmed!
James Santiago & Friends - Confirmed!
Andy Wood - Confirmed!
Tosin Abasi and Javier Reyes - Confirmed!
Cooper Carter - Confirmed!
Forum leader Sean "javajunkie" S. - Confirmed!
Presentation by M@ Picone - Confirmed!

Seating this year will be very limited.
Tickets for the event will go on sale on the Fractal e-store soon.

UPDATE: AS OF SEPTEMBER 13th, there are only FIVE TICKETS LEFT!

Last edited:
Can we see the rest of Axe-Fest I? :D :D :D

No. I have one video (Tosin Abasi performance) than needs re-amping that we may put out but that will pretty much be it. After editing several other vids we decided not to release them for several reasons. One is that much has changed since then. Another is that we threw the whole shindig together in a matter of weeks and put presenters on the spot to come up with material last second. So basically it was concluded that it wasn't fair to them or FAS as the vids were not as polished as we would have liked.

Hopefully you can understand the reasoning. And hey... it lets me say... if you want to see it then attend! :)

I'll be there, of course!!!

I met some awesome people there last time, and I hope to meet a bunch more in Oct.

No. I have one video (Tosin Abasi performance) than needs re-amping that we may put out but that will pretty much be it. After editing several other vids we decided not to release them for several reasons. One is that much has changed since then. Another is that we threw the whole shindig together in a matter of weeks and put presenters on the spot to come up with material last second. So basically it was concluded that it wasn't fair to them or FAS as the vids were not as polished as we would have liked.

Hopefully you can understand the reasoning. And hey... it lets me say... if you want to see it then attend! :)

That makes sense. I was one of the ones wondering about the follow on videos.

Maybe a PSA stating the above when it was decided not to release any more?

Back
Top Bottom