Get Yer 11.0 Beta Here!

WHAT IN THE HECK DID YOU DO???... I'd read the release notes but the aren't any... yet. :D Sounds "frickin'" awesome. You just made my Friedman HBE patches sound like they took PED's... I'm clean... I swear!

As I said I figured out the last piece of the puzzle. It has taken me five years to solve this. I've worked on it and worked on it and could never figure it out. Then one morning I fell off the toilet while hanging a clock and hit my head on the sink...

I don't think I'm going to say much in the release notes about what I did. This is one of those things that I have to keep secret.

Cant wait to sink my teeth into this tonight. I cant believe how much time you put into this Cliff and it really shows. I wish I was as passionate about my job lol

To me the most noticeable pleasant surprise is...when I turn down my volume pot, it seams as though the tone retains the treble all the way down. I never turned down the pot as I didn't like the muffled sound. Simply amazing or I must be dreaming =)
Thanks Cliff this is killer so far!!!
Greg

As I said I figured out the last piece of the puzzle. It has taken me five years to solve this. I've worked on it and worked on it and could never figure it out. Then one morning I fell off the toilet while hanging a clock and hit my head on the sink...

I don't think I'm going to say much in the release notes about what I did. This is one of those things that I have to keep secret.

No problem... I getcha... but what it did to my patches.. it made me go to the bathroom... without a clock. Awesome Cliff!

11? Damn didn't even hear anything about it. Going to install it soon........THANKS Cliff, I'm sure it's amazing! You have yet to disappoint!!
The AXE gets better and better.....I honestly can't imagine it sound even better.

Just curious did you add any amps or other new features?

Audio clips that show the "before" and "after" (please), or it didn't happen!

DAMN!... This new FW is the cat's arse! New avatar for a new band wagon.

Last edited:
I downloaded it and right now I'm having some slight issues, but I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

I'm getting a strange sound when I hold a note on high gain amps (sounds like the beginning of "Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf. Like the notes are not as defined and blending together.

Still getting high pitched squeal on some amps. I'm not worried about it. I know this stuff will be sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom