Get Yer 11.0 Beta Here!

Hmmm... was about to update to 10.12 and then saw this!!!

But...

Headlining an outdoor gig in two days in front of approximately 6,000 people!

ooohhhh the temptation!!

I need to know!... Will this mess up existing presets? Will I have to do a System Restore and thus have to fix all my controllers??

Oooo... wish I wasn't over 700 miles from my Axe-FX. Two more days and I'll be checking it out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forum Runner

I just spent a little time on the dirty shirley. Not an amp I usually play. I like it quite a lot now. I need to spend more time but I like what I hear and feel.Unfortunately 5am comes too soon.

Count me in.
As long as I am using at my own risk... can I get AxeEdit 3 Beta to load it with???
Thought I'd try............
As long as I back up with Fractal Bot first, as everyone else should. Then I can always get back to where I started in the event of a flippant bit.

WOW!!! I thought my last presets with 10.0 sounded great. Comparing the new 11.0, my old presets sound like the complete middle of the tone is missing....11.0 fills in the mids and smoothes the tone out so nicely. And yes the dynamics are much, much improved!!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW

ATTENTION! After you got amazed by Cliff's VH preset:

1. Load the preset
2. Go Amp Block
3. Advanced Settings
4. Scroll to bottom
5. Turn Mimic ON

6. Get amazed again.

WHAT IN THE HECK DID YOU DO???... I'd read the release notes but the aren't any... yet. :D Sounds "frickin'" awesome. You just made my Friedman HBE patches sound like they took PED's... I'm clean... I swear!

ATTENTION! After you got amazed by Cliff's VH preset:

1. Load the preset
2. Go Amp Block
3. Advanced Settings
4. Scroll to bottom
5. Turn Mimic ON

6. Get amazed again.

Ooops, forgot I turned that off. I've uploaded a new version of the preset with MIMIC turned on.

Back
Top Bottom