MFC Availability 2013?

Was on vacation so sorry for the delay. Got on list on March 25th, got invite on June 28. Purchasing today

got on the list mid-March and received my code last week - MFC-101 arrived on Monday! Finally. The MFC extension by Roadrunner also arrived the same day so all is right in my world...

raze

I got on the waitlist on June 3rd and just got my invite today. Payday tomorrow. Trigger finger ready...

just ordered this morning.

Last edited:
did anyone get on the list between april 9TH and may2nd ? ive been watching this thread, and i got on the waitlist april 16th and have not gotten an invite as of yet ? perhaps i missed the invite ? i sent an email, hope to hear something back , cant wait !

Yeah I was added May 26th, and have not received and invite yet. I have been watching this thread like a hawk, and my email, including my spam folders. I'm hoping to see my invite asap!!

i got a reply back , and got my invite ,i got on the list april 16th, and they said my invite went out on july 11th , i must have somehow missed it . going to order tonight !!!!!

i got a reply back , and got my invite ,i got on the list april 16th, and they said my invite went out on july 11th , i must have somehow missed it . going to order tonight !!!!!

me too, don't know what happened, mine was supposedly sent on july 10. Got it straightened out and just placed the order! yoohoo!

Back
Top Bottom