How it's Made: Dream Cars

buchton

Hi all! Recently, I've composed 200 min of music for the new serie "How it's made: dream cars". I recorded all guitars and bass through My Axe Fx II. I was at version 9 at the time. On tv, it's mixed very low behind the narrator so I've made a few excerpts if you're interested to hear it at full volume. :)

I've used a Schecter Hellraiser C-8 and a KSD Proto-J 5 strings Bass. Most of the guitars were based on the Bulb rythm patch and the bass was based on one of the BK7 Seed patch, don't remember which one... Drums are superior drummer.

there is 18 tracks in the set, they should go one after the other... Enjoy :D

How it's made on my web site

Last edited:
200 minutes OMG.... how long did it take? And what the money it was (very interested pm if you can)?
SUperb work.

Sounds great and it's one of my favorite shows. I've only seen the Morgan episode so far, but it was pretty cool. Always fun to have a little something extra to check out when watching the show; I'll be sure to keep my ears open for some of these tracks.

I was watching some of those episodes not long ago and I kid you not- I said to my GF "I like the music behind the narration"! I was hoping I could find that music somewhere. Today I feel like a wish has been granted! Thanks!!

Very Cool... it sounds great, I love to watch that show. Nice to know that the guitars were done with the Axe! well done sir.

Wow. A perfect fit for the tv show. Huge sound. Great tune. J'aime particulierement la piece numero 11. Absolument genial!!! Tu as beaucoup de talent.
Salutations (de Laval)

Back
Top Bottom