New amps in 10.06

Wildwind

Experienced
Information on the Morgan, Rocket, and Komet is sketchy - can anyone brief me? It appears the first two are Vox circuits and the third is a Trainwreck family? Cab/IR suggestions? Tips/tricks for various gain levels? I know the WIKI will get updated expeditiously (what an amazing work and blessing...), but I'm curious.

I did dial them up last night and played them. The Komet looks like my new clean tone, but I'm sure it can be way more. All of them sound amazing.

If anyone can provide decent links of sound samples, I'd be grateful. I did find one or two (more on the Morgan), but I'm not sure if the Rocket I found is this one.

Good tip on the Morgan, will give it a try. I haven't yet found an AC30 tone I really like yet - maybe this is it?

Any good? Hell yea! ....must..... stop......playing.....I'm starving.... Morgan and Rocket together became my #1 twang patch, Princeton is #2, and Komet is the rock tone. So much tone in one small update!

I dialed up a solo tone with the Komet that is just astounding. I have blown out my ears playing it, need to take a break. But not a long one.

The Komet is definitely a unique amp. Sort of like a Fender preamp into a Marshall power amp. Unique tone stack.

The AC20 sounds has all the good characteristics of a Vox and none of the bad.
Then I'm going to have to try it. Thanks again for your hard work and perseverance!

The Komet is definitely a unique amp. Sort of like a Fender preamp into a Marshall power amp. Unique tone stack.

The AC20 sounds has all the good characteristics of a Vox and none of the bad.

When you turn up the Komet's drive feedback almost explodes out of it!
The morgan like like instant Brian May sound, killer!

What's a TripTik? Carol Anns are usually Dumble class?

Its a 3 channel high gain rock amp with a classic and modern voicings. Ive only heard it on clips but it sounds amazing, plus I love the tone of Carol Anns Dumbly/Marshally flavor so Im sure it should be an awesome preset once it makes it on the AXE 2

Back
Top Bottom