AXE FX 2 Guitar competition video TONE!!!! :)

Nice tone. Can you cover what you're using, as far as building the preset? PS- Love the Marshall window dressing, nice touch.

here is a competition that i tried to enter...apparently I'm blocked from entering....the host, not to mention any names has blocked me because of a misunderstood statement I made over a wampler pedal...at the time I was a wampler demo artist too...go figure...I guess he still hasn't got over it yet? oh well, cool track though and I love the tone I'm getting with the axe fx 2.

Nice demo Jason. Thanks for posting.

Not sure how to interpret your post but I am curious, can you tell us what competition?

Cheers!

That was seriously axecellent playing and tone man! Very, very nice. Your bends are really smooth and controlled.

Wooow!!! Nice playing....great tone!
You've got some REALLY cool licks going on.

Also on this video: Blue Noize Competition - Jason Hobbs - YouTube (Hope you don't mind me advertising for one of your other youtube vids here?) Are you using the Axe on this one too? F A N T A S T I C playing and feel!!!
Guess you're a Page fan ? (retorical question:))
Do you do lessons?
Daniel

Hey man, love the playing.The tone is awesome as well. I'd love to know deets on the preset - are you willing to share?

thanks guys! I was just using a stock preset...recto amp...turned up the mix on the delay slightly...thats all. cheers!

Back
Top Bottom