Why The World Needs Mark Day

DEFINITELY missing my Fremen v9 patches !!!!!
Soon ;) working on them since the week-end, and having a blast at it.
I may upload a video tonight, as I had an "eureka" moment with my pseudo acoustic preset, tweaked to play Coldplay's "fix you" with a singer and no other musician. It has everything : organ for the intro, acoustic, shimmer strings, distortion for the drive part. Everything morphed using two expression pedals.

Mark, I really like your V10 HBE patch !

Yeah, Mark's patches are always great and basically plug n play. Altough I sometimes like to turn down gain a bit, haha...
Looking forward to your patches, Fremen... In v9 I actually loaded the Axe with all of your banks and then slipped a few of my own into the empty slots. Only minor adjustments to patches to suit my own gear... Really nice stuff!
This feels like a thank-you-speech at the MTV awards (!), but I would also like to give kudos to yek, who went thru extra work to adjust his patches to be more PnP by preparing them for other users. Especially using mostle factory IR's is a great help...

Soon ;) working on them since the week-end, and having a blast at it.
I may upload a video tonight, as I had an "eureka" moment with my pseudo acoustic preset, tweaked to play Coldplay's "fix you" with a singer and no other musician. It has everything : organ for the intro, acoustic, shimmer strings, distortion for the drive part. Everything morphed using two expression pedals.

Mark, I really like your V10 HBE patch !

Woo Hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you !

Thanks Mark!

I actually also bought the first AXE because of you!
Then after I'm in this wagon I think I will be here till AXE FX - IX, after that I'll probably be too old :)

Back
Top Bottom