Badger 30 Power Scaling/Knobs?

Sean Ashe

Power User
I'm unsure if this has been asked before, so apologies if it already has, but with the Suhr Badger 30 model what knobs are which?

And by that I mean, on the Suhr Badger 30, there is "Power" "Gain" and "Drive" and I'm wondering which are the corresponding parameters in the Axe FX. Thanks!

The Badgers were MIMIC'd with power scaling at full. The knobs are a bit confusing on a Badger. The knob closest to the input jack is labeled "Gain". It is equivalent to the Drive knob in the Axe. The knob labeled Drive is the Master Volume.

The Badgers were MIMIC'd with power scaling at full. The knobs are a bit confusing on a Badger. The knob closest to the input jack is labeled "Gain". It is equivalent to the Drive knob in the Axe. The knob labeled Drive is the Master Volume.

Awesome, thanks Cliff! :)

Jeez I just set the Badger 30 to to the Guthrie rig rundown settings.

Holy crap this sounds so sick haha. Great job cliff, this thing is amazing. Badger 30 has jumped up on my list of favorite sounds, sooooo dynamic yet so ballsy.

After working with Sean on his tones at NAMM (this young man has a highly tuned ear) that is a huge compliment.

Thanks man :)

And yea I love what this badger is doing for me. My favorite amp so far has been the plexi, but even that I felt had a bit of a mushy compressed low end (for my tastes) and this is just...ugh i love it haha

Jeez I just set the Badger 30 to to the Guthrie rig rundown settings.

I'm gonna try that. These are the settings I gathered from the rig rundown:

Master 10
Drive 7
Bass 5
Mid 8
Treble 5.8

Running through a V30-ish cabinet. He also uses a volume pedal in front of the amp to control his level as he's playing, and kicks on the Kokoboost for some extra kick.

Back
Top Bottom